Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

R9 Dress 001 full pack

SovietTiger

Question

Does anyone know if there is the full package from the missing parts of the R9Dress001?

I mean, it is the Red Son's Wonder Woman from the game Injustece: Gods among us, and the gloves, boots, armband, tiara and necklasse are... missing? Do they exist for the klub?

image.thumb.png.89c9b8630f5459dad8ea4a49eab6c90a.png

fa3d7135872032172e2df94e4ca974a4.jpg

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, SovietTiger said:

Does anyone know if there is the full package from the missing parts of the R9Dress001?

I mean, it is the Red Son's Wonder Woman from the game Injustece: Gods among us, and the gloves, boots, armband, tiara and necklasse are... missing? Do they exist for the klub?

image.thumb.png.89c9b8630f5459dad8ea4a49eab6c90a.png

fa3d7135872032172e2df94e4ca974a4.jpg

It was only ever the Dress part that was released on modsgarden.

You could probably make the 'missing' pieces as re-textures of existing items - a nice little project for someone 🙂 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, aardy said:

It was only ever the Dress part that was released on modsgarden.

You could probably make the 'missing' pieces as re-textures of existing items - a nice little project for someone 🙂 

Well, as a matter of fact, I would gladly make them. But I'm having a real hard time understanding how to crate stuff to export to the game. REAL HARD TIME. I got a low polygon Grach pistol, modified it, but now I can't export it to the game. I tried to use the old versions of blender to make the mesh but they're rough. 

I'm hoping some of the great moders can update or make a new tutorial for using CTK tools and exporting from newest versions of blender (if possible). 

Anyway, thanks for the answer. 😄