Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Basic Instinct Share stone's white dress

dave.melchior

Question

9 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, dave.melchior said:

Just was watching Basic Instinct movie and I was wondering if Sharon stone's white dress had already been created for TK17. If not, anyone interested?

3813b25726204aea561c5431ee7c0196_2400x.jpg

basic-instinct-superb-scale-hybrid-statue-1-4-sharon-stone-catherine-tramell-32-cm-1-400-400.jpg

origin.jpg

8Q7A9698.mp4_snapshot_00.06__2019.05.21_15.46.39.jpg

Could probably be done with the default Turtleneck + Doctor Skirt.

If that's something that would see you through, I could have a go at knocking one up for you until a proper addon comes along...  :classic_smile:

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, aardy said:

Could probably be done with the default Turtleneck + Doctor Skirt.

If that's something that would see you through, I could have a go at knocking one up for you until a proper addon comes along...  :classic_smile:

Yes it would be perfect!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!

On 3/24/2021 at 5:02 PM, dave.melchior said:

Just was watching Basic Instinct movie and I was wondering if Sharon stone's white dress had already been created for TK17. If not, anyone interested?

3813b25726204aea561c5431ee7c0196_2400x.jpg

basic-instinct-superb-scale-hybrid-statue-1-4-sharon-stone-catherine-tramell-32-cm-1-400-400.jpg

origin.jpg

8Q7A9698.mp4_snapshot_00.06__2019.05.21_15.46.39.jpg

@dave.melchior This request has some time but I think it has been not fulfiled. 

I've got this stored, added some H5$ support. It's not mine, is very old. It's called "AD Dress Monterrey" (maybe they have something to do with dating cousins, IDK Mexican joke).

screenshot_22_06_26 20_48_06.jpg

For your prouposes, it's very color slider friendly. Would you like me to upload it?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SovietTiger said:

@dave.melchior This request has some time but I think it has been not fulfiled. 

I've got this stored, added some H5$ support. It's not mine, is very old. It's called "AD Dress Monterrey" (maybe they have something to do with dating cousins, IDK Mexican joke).

screenshot_22_06_26 20_48_06.jpg

For your prouposes, it's very color slider friendly. Would you like me to upload it?

Let's it to be shared! ;-)

• Haha 1