Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Greyed out poses in a basic game

Wapitawg

Call me a dumbass but I cannot find this information anywhere - I've just installed TK17 (latest version from this very forum) and some sex poses are greyed out (like I need to unlock them somehow or... buy them?). I know they're generally crappy and they come from creators of the original game, but can you please tell me how to unlock them? I've searched everywhere.

• Administrator

Another reason a pose may not work is it has connections to it that don't exist with your current model setup.  Example if there is a penis connection from Actor 2 (Male) to Actor 1 (Female) and you have Actor 1 as Male and Actor 2 as Female, the pose will not work.  You will need to swap the actors or kill the connections using something like TKX Tools. This happens more so in 3Some and 4Some poses.

In addition, Many times a pose is not available because it is using a custom room location that the room your trying to load it in does not have.  If you use TKX Tools you will see an "*" in the room location field for those poses that are only going to work in the room they were built in. If you want to make an pose available in any room, use TKX Tools and simply make the location of the pose Floor. All rooms should have at least a floor location which will effectively make the pose available everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1