Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

[request] DMC poses + accessories (now with GIFs)

Wapitawg

So I remember that back in the day I've downloaded some poses from a guy named DMC. I managed to find them on LoversLab, but they're missing accessories (like a mobile phone) and models are very misaligned. Maybe somebody can share the correct poses and accompanying accessories?

Edited by Wapitawg

• Administrator

Klub Exile has a working search function! So I'm certain such toy has been uploaded here.

As for the poses be misaligned. If the creator mentioned (use normal sized models, big female, etc) - you wouldn't be getting this problem. Otherwise, it is up to you to fix them to fit your models sizes. I always have to readjust the poses to fit my models.

Also - please upload the poses in the DL section - you have the DL files and gif previews which are perfect for the Download section.

• Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Klub Exile has a working search function! So I'm certain such toy has been uploaded here.

As for the poses be misaligned. If the creator mentioned (use normal sized models, big female, etc) - you wouldn't be getting this problem. Otherwise, it is up to you to fix them to fit your models sizes. I always have to readjust the poses to fit my models.

Also - please upload the poses in the DL section - you have the DL files and gif previews which are perfect for the Download section.

They are 7.5 which is not supported on this site so I guessed I shouldn't post them to a download section. Besides, they're broken in VX.

The main thing is that converting some poses from this package is virtually impossible.

Like I said earlier, in some of them models' positions don't even depict the ones that are seen in 7.5. Nothing is similiar. So it's not a matter of re-adjusting the poses in PoseEdit or switching the models. I thought that maybe that VX interprets those poses differently and something needs to be done in terms of file-editing or such, which I have no knowledge of.

Edited by Wapitawg

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Wapitawg said:

They are 7.5 which is not supported on this site so I guessed I shouldn't post them to a download section. Besides, they're broken in VX.

Not trying to nitpick here but if that is the case, you still posted said files on this thread you created.

There is a difference that shouldn't be misinterpreted. 7.5 is obsolete and VX and (if there are any future updates), are the successor of 7.5. In terms of modding, 7.5 is a mess (the biggest problem is ID slots, creating that list, and updating that list. Aside from that, create scripts updates for such addon made) and will require time and effort to get it back on track. I will not invest in that time, nor do I know others that will do the same. If there are people that are "updating", they are doing it for their own personal preference and do not want to share it. That said - we do take legacy content but needs to converted to VX. We don't support any technical support for 7.5 because like I said, its just a mess. So asking to have this or that created for 7.5 is a no. Asking for help for 7.5 is a big no as it only creates a domino effect and we'll have duplicate threads, important thread buried but useless topics. 

But since you pointed it out. 7.5 poses do work for VX. But in many cases, it will require you to fix them. VX has more sliders because it improves PE mode. So some stuff will "not" work and require you to fix it. Also as mentioned, use TKX utilities to fix any errors such poses may have. Also one thing I noticed, in 7.5, there was many different Orca mods and that tends to create errors within the poses.

• Administrator

The issue is 7.5 poses use the Orca mod, which is not built into VX.  So you can either have VX convert them for you, or use TKX Tools to do a 7.5 Orca Extract of the poses, which removes the offending keys that cause issues in VX. It is not "virtually impossible"....its actually pretty easy.

• Like 1