Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Model Folder

Jimmy_G

On 11/4/2021 at 3:16 PM, Jimmy_G said:

Hey guys, maybe some of you may like to have this:

it's a complete folder of all files I shared back then on modsgarden. Most files of it only contains old stuff i made several years ago and are way out of date (like all the low res hook 4 optimized models) but surely some gems are hidden there.

Have fun with it!

greetings

jimmy  

Where do bump files get placed? Or face gen. Thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Where do bump files get placed? Or face gen. Thanks

facegen file goes in the model folder and u select it from the face tab, bump files are for hoo4, if u use hook 5 just use normals from another skin u like, in any case wherever u place the bump/normals u need to have the pass files pointing to their directory. if they are in the same directory it goes like this 

stage2 = femfeet_norm.dds

if its in hook directory in AM it needs to point to it as if u start from the active mod directory _hook5\skins\...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thank you so much. You make my day. I know your work from MG and you are one of my top ten. Your models was an insparation for some people. I only want that you  know that. A plaesure, sir.

Edited by wikiwiki
  • Like 2