Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Interdimensional portal toy (wall mounted)

McKeu

Question

Hey guys,

I got an animation request, for which I require some kind of portal toy. I plan on using the wall location for the pose and placing the toy on the generic "Wall" location. I am extraordinarily bad at creating graphic content out of the blue, so I have to ask for help here.

It could for example be a wall mirror that has some "portal animations" on it. I don't really have any prerequisites, except for it being able to fit on the wall location and fit a person through.

Thanks a bunch!

10 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

Could you provide some example pics? Do you want toy or it could be h5 object? 

I got very little to work with tbh. The requester was little more than fuzzy. I would go with toy, but not h5 object, though, as I do not know his specs, nor h5 status.

But other than that, could be anything, like this for example:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/6ao2dW

15 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

Ok then i have an idea for a toy, of course with morphs. It will Look better with Hook 5 because of głów effect. 

you can also use glow in a ingame toy. just set it in the passfile.

Just now, sadekhnd said:

It doesnt help if someone doesnt use hook 😉

you can also do this in the scene .bs code. RenderMaterial.Shininess F32(50);. its from 0 to 100. also there is a RenderMaterial.EmissionColor Vector3f( 1, 1, 1 ); for glow. put them on the shaderpong.

I am totally fine with a h5 variant that still looks decent without h5. I simply need to be able to use it in a pose.

I mean, if you are able to add some nice hook5 effects to it, like mirror surface or whatever, I am not gonna say "no".

I do have h5 paid, but I have no idea about the person receiving the animation. Getting info out of him is like squeezing walnuts into a piggy bank 🙂

41 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

ready, hope you like it

Damn! Will check it out in some minutes. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: It is absolutely fabulous! Exactly what I needed. Great work. Thank you, thank you. 😍

Edited by McKeu