Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Where is the voiceset installer?

Bigboi2

Hey, I'm trying to install some voicesets and from what I can gather, I need the voiceset installer to properly do this but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I even checked on The Lab page and culdn't find it. A link would be helpful, I can try to figure out the rest on my own. Thanks for anyone who can help.

• Administrator

@merciful The voice set was removed because it was being flagged by users that it contained a virus. A admin checked and confirmed it.

This statement isn't meant to pit or force people to choose a side but I would like to make it clear that OysterMug can not accept any constructive criticism or help without him throwing a fit and him blaming others for his mistakes or wrong doing.

But I would warn people to THINK TWICE before downloading something from him. I say this because he admitted to having his computer infected twice - the last time he mentioned something about it was when his computer infected a bunch of files with ransomware. And he is a individual that is using those infected files and sharing them with people so consider that a warning and helpful info if you have to look for the source of problems. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Smoke said:

@merciful The voice set was removed because it was being flagged that it contained a virus. A admin checked and confirmed it.

This statement isn't meant to pit or force people to choose a side but I would like to make it clear that OysterMug can not accept any constructive criticism or help without him throwing a fit and him blaming others for his mistakes or wrong doing.

But I would warn people to THINK TWICE before downloading something from him. I say this because he admitted to having his computer infected twice - the last time he mentioned something about it was when his computer infected a bunch of files with ransomware. And he is a individual that is using those infected files and sharing them with people.

Very nice that you help people prevent getting their gear infected.  

I've never had any issues with his stuff, but I'll be extra cautious in the future.

@Bigboi2: check loverslab if you want to try it anyway.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2022 at 7:10 AM, merciful said:

Very nice that you help people prevent getting their gear infected.  

I've never had any issues with his stuff, but I'll be extra cautious in the future.

@Bigboi2: check loverslab if you want to try it anyway.

Naw, I'm good. I'm having enough trouble with my computer as it is now lol

There's a new voiceset controller that was posted by NcProductions last month, I haven't tried it but my be worth a look if you're still interested.  I encourage it because I appreciate all those that have posted new voicesets, they really add a nice element to the game!