Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Pose Editor questions

erikku90

I have read guides on pose Editor and I understand the basics, although I am still trying to get poses to look more natural instead of stiff and robotic but I am sure once I have more time under my belt I will get the hang of that. I do have some questions regarding the editor however.

1. Do most people start with a pose that is close to the pose they are looking for and just edit that pose to their liking? Or is it more common to just start every pose from scratch?

2. Is there a way to override an existing pose? I have been fixing poses that have clipping issues and it just seems to save it as a new pose.

3. Is there a reason to keep a pose that you have edited? For example fixing a pose that has clipping issues is there a need to keep the original pose?

4. This is less about pose Editor and more about poses in general, is there a way to move a pose up and down left or right etc... I seem to only get the option to click a part of the map to reposition a pose. Is there a hot key that shows the axis of available movement of a pose? 

5. How do you  go about sharing a pose you have created in the editor on here? 

Edited by erikku90

26 minutes ago, erikku90 said:

I have read guides on pose Editor and I understand the basics, although I am still trying to get poses to look more natural instead of stiff and robotic but I am sure once I have more time under my belt I will get the hang of that. I do have some questions regarding the editor however.

1. Do most people start with a pose that is close to the pose they are looking for and just edit that pose to their liking? Or is it more common to just start every pose from scratch?

2. Is there a way to override an existing pose? I have been fixing poses that have clipping issues and it just seems to save it as a new pose.

3. Is there a reason to keep a pose that you have edited? For example fixing a pose that has clipping issues is there a need to keep the original pose?

4. This is less about pose Editor and more about poses in general, is there a way to move a pose up and down left or right etc... I seem to only get the option to click a part of the map to reposition a pose. Is there a hot key that shows the axis of available movement of a pose? 

For #4 take a look at this guide:  How to move a pose in a Room - General Help Guides - Klub Exile

1 hour ago, erikku90 said:

The means by which you tackle your poses is up to you. I suggest using a pose you like as a reference every time you want to create a pose. References are key to having a pose look as natural as possible, but that is up to your own taste. I see lots of pretty SFM or Blender poses, but all the physics are wrong making it look goofy to me.

Yes, you can take a pose someone has already shared and drop those files into your "save" folder, they need to be named PoseEdit(next number in your sequence) to have it show up in PoseEdit. The PE can overwrite files in the save folder only. However, the most efficient way I've found to deconstruct someone else's pose is to save their pose to the "Community" folder, and then when in PoseEdit find that pose in game then right click on it. There you can add Person 1,2,3, or 4's animation to whichever person you wanted animate in your own custom pose.

That's up to you. You can keep the original pose as a reference if you so choose.

Crtl+Arrow keys and Ctrl+Shift+Arrow keys I think can move your pose around a room. Ctrl+Alt+Arrow Keys and Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Arrow keys will move the pose incrementally. 

Find your custom pose in the save folder, and then compress it to a .zip, .7z or .rar file type. If you rename your pose from "PoseEdit**XX.pes" to something like "[Erikku90] PoseEdit0001.pes" you would save some people from having to rename your poses before they add them to their own community folder. Lots of people like to share their own versions of "PoseEdit0001.pes."

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, RzyKns said:

The means by which you tackle your poses is up to you. I suggest using a pose you like as a reference every time you want to create a pose. References are key to having a pose look as natural as possible, but that is up to your own taste. I see lots of pretty SFM or Blender poses, but all the physics are wrong making it look goofy to me.

Yes, you can take a pose someone has already shared and drop those files into your "save" folder, they need to be named PoseEdit(next number in your sequence) to have it show up in PoseEdit. The PE can overwrite files in the save folder only. However, the most efficient way I've found to deconstruct someone else's pose is to save their pose to the "Community" folder, and then when in PoseEdit find that pose in game then right click on it. There you can add Person 1,2,3, or 4's animation to whichever person you wanted animate in your own custom pose.

That's up to you. You can keep the original pose as a reference if you so choose.

Crtl+Arrow keys and Ctrl+Shift+Arrow keys I think can move your pose around a room. Ctrl+Alt+Arrow Keys and Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Arrow keys will move the pose incrementally. 

Find your custom pose in the save folder, and then compress it to a .zip, .7z or .rar file type. If you rename your pose from "PoseEdit**XX.pes" to something like "[Erikku90] PoseEdit0001.pes" you would save some people from having to rename your poses before they add them to their own community folder. Lots of people like to share their own versions of "PoseEdit0001.pes."

I have been putting poses in my poses folder I have in my game directory, should they go in the community folder instead? I really appreciate you answering all my questions. 

1 hour ago, erikku90 said:

I have been putting poses in my poses folder I have in my game directory, should they go in the community folder instead? I really appreciate you answering all my questions. 

I think the structure for community poses is as follows. (Main Directory)/community/poseedit. 

if you want to work on a pose you downloaded to overwrite, then (main directory)/save 

file name being “PoseEdit00xx”

Happy to help.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RzyKns said:

I think the structure for community poses is as follows. (Main Directory)/community/poseedit. 

if you want to work on a pose you downloaded to overwrite, then (main directory)/save 

Happy to help.

I see, thanks for clearing that up for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, RzyKns said:

Happy to help.

One last thing I forgot to ask, Is it ok the put poses that are in community/poseedit into separate folders? At the moment all my poses are just in the community/poseedit folder and not separated into separate folders.

2 minutes ago, erikku90 said:

One last thing I forgot to ask, Is it ok the put poses that are in community/poseedit into separate folders? At the moment all my poses are just in the community/poseedit folder and not separated into separate folders.

Nah.

Just drag and drop them raw into the folder.

You can name them to be more organized, some already do it, but many don't. 

As an example:

Spoiler

"[Erikku90] (Dual) OralSexPose001.pes" and "[Erikku90] (Dual) OralSexPose001.icon.png"

The icon needs to be named ".icon.png" for the game to recognize it as an icon, otherwise it'll be blank.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RzyKns said:

Nah.

Just drag and drop them raw into the folder.

You can name them to be more organized, some already do it, but many don't. 

As an example:

Reveal hidden contents

"[Erikku90] (Dual) OralSexPose001.pes" and "[Erikku90] (Dual) OralSexPose001.icon.png"

The icon needs to be named ".icon.png" for the game to recognize it as an icon, otherwise it'll be blank.

Gotcha, thanks again for answering all my questions. You have helped me out alot.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/14/2022 at 8:11 PM, erikku90 said:

I am still trying to get poses to look more natural instead of stiff and robotic but I am sure once I have more time under my belt I will get the hang of that.  

If you find some secrets how to achieve that, please share 🙂 I'm struggling with that as well... especially facial expressions are hard for me... Sometimes it works, often times it doesn't

You can look into my albums to see different examples for good and bad poses including good and bad facial expressions... 😄 Of course especially my Yasmin album:

I only start from scratch, when I already have a very specific idea. Usually I just browse random poses (I have... don't know... 50.000+ downloaded into my community folder) to find some inspiration and develop an idea for a shot. Then I work from there and see where inspiration will lead me. Trial and error. Since poses are VERY model, room, camera angle and lighting specific, it usually takes a lot of editing, even with an existing pose as starting point.

it should override the existing pose per default when you click on the save button (for poses in your save folder, not for poses from the community folder). If you shift-click on the save button it always keeps the original and saves a new copy with your edits.

Sure. Sometimes I have multiple versions with different stages of editing. Developing an idea takes iterations and some time and if I end up with something I'm unhappy with, I want to be able to go back to an earlier stage and go from there instead of starting all over again. Once I'm satisfied with a pose, I usually only keep the final version. If the original pose (from where I started) wasn't mine, I also keep that in case, I want to develop another pose from that starting point in the future. But I also only do static poses for my screenshots. Maybe its different for interactive or animated poses?

I think that was already answered in this thread. 🙂

Two examples of poses I shared:

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/5608-yasmin-orientexpress-photopose-static/

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/5609-yasmin-burning-desire-photo-pose-static/

Since I usually create a pose for a specific shot in a specific room with specific lighting, camera angle and models, I try to not only upload the pose file itself, I also try to provide as much information as possible, so that people can recreate the screenshot for themselves (maybe it even helps to understand like all of this works). That includes links to used models, rooms or toys and information about used Hook 5 Settings. I also provide the Level_Def that I used for the screenshot, since I usually add my own lighting or edit the default lighting to achieve the shot, that I want.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, d3vi0n said:

If you find some secrets how to achieve that, please share 🙂 I'm struggling with that as well... especially facial expressions are hard for me... Sometimes it works, often times it doesn't

You can look into my albums to see different examples for good and bad poses including good and bad facial expressions... 😄 Of course especially my Yasmin album:

I only start from scratch, when I already have a very specific idea. Usually I just browse random poses (I have... don't know... 50.000+ downloaded into my community folder) to find some inspiration and develop an idea for a shot. Then I work from there and see where inspiration will lead me. Trial and error. Since poses are VERY model, room, camera angle and lighting specific, it usually takes a lot of editing, even with an existing pose as starting point.

it should override the existing pose per default when you click on the save button (for poses in your save folder, not for poses from the community folder). If you shift-click on the save button it always keeps the original and saves a new copy with your edits.

Sure. Sometimes I have multiple versions with different stages of editing. Developing an idea takes iterations and some time and if I end up with something I'm unhappy with, I want to be able to go back to an earlier stage and go from there instead of starting all over again. Once I'm satisfied with a pose, I usually only keep the final version. If the original pose (from where I started) wasn't mine, I also keep that in case, I want to develop another pose from that starting point in the future. But I also only do static poses for my screenshots. Maybe its different for interactive or animated poses?

I think that was already answered in this thread. 🙂

Two examples of poses I shared:

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/5608-yasmin-orientexpress-photopose-static/

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/5609-yasmin-burning-desire-photo-pose-static/

Since I usually create a pose for a specific shot in a specific room with specific lighting, camera angle and models, I try to not only upload the pose file itself, I also try to provide as much information as possible, so that people can recreate the screenshot for themselves (maybe it even helps to understand like all of this works). That includes links to used models, rooms or toys and information about used Hook 5 Settings. I also provide the Level_Def that I used for the screenshot, since I usually add my own lighting or edit the default lighting to achieve the shot, that I want.

I really appreciate your help, I have one final questions, do you know how people get more than 4 actors in pose edit? I have seen screen shots people have made with more than 4 actors in the pose.

40 minutes ago, erikku90 said:

I really appreciate your help, I have one final questions, do you know how people get more than 4 actors in pose edit? I have seen screen shots people have made with more than 4 actors in the pose.

Yes... with photoshop 😉 Make the first screenshot with the first 4 actors. Save the pose for the camera angle (including the lighting). Then make another screenshot (from the same angle with the same lighting) just with other actors in the frame at positions where nobody was in the first screenshot. Take both screenshots and use "photoshop magic" to combine them (should be easy enough since its the same angle, lighting and the actors "don't overlap" (to much).

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, d3vi0n said:

Yes... with photoshop 😉 Make the first screenshot with the first 4 actors. Save the pose for the camera angle (including the lighting). Then make another screenshot (from the same angle with the same lighting) just with other actors in the frame at positions where nobody was in the first screenshot. Take both screenshots and use "photoshop magic" to combine them (should be easy enough since its the same angle, lighting and the actors "don't overlap" (to much).

Ahh ok thanks 🙂 I thought it was a mod or a in game option.

11 hours ago, d3vi0n said:

I thought of another question sorry 😃 Is there a way to save sliders in pose edit? For example I have morphed a character and want those sliders for another pose. Or do you have to remember all the slider settings?

37 minutes ago, erikku90 said:

I thought of another question sorry 😃 Is there a way to save sliders in pose edit? For example I have morphed a character and want those sliders for another pose. Or do you have to remember all the slider settings?

Not sure if you mean this: See on the bottom of the following screenshot:

1. Right Click (on Key Frame) => Copy Keys => Choose Character (here: "Yasmin Test")

In  your new pose the exact same, just "Paste Keys" instead of "Copy Keys"

test.jpg

7 minutes ago, d3vi0n said:

Not sure if you mean this: See on the bottom of the following screenshot:

1. Right Click (on Key Frame) => Copy Keys => Choose Character (here: "Yasmin Test")

In  your new pose the exact same, just "Paste Keys" instead of "Copy Keys"

test.jpg

Thank you very much, does locking keys have the same effect as copy pasting them? Also I assume you can just save a pose that has all the slider settings you want as well? 

Just now, erikku90 said:

Thank you very much, does locking keys have the same effect as copy pasting them? Also I assume you can just save a pose that has all the slider settings you want as well? 

I'm confused... No idea what you mean with "locking keys"... And what do you think what saving a pose does? Spoiler: It saves all sliders for this pose. 😄 

35 minutes ago, d3vi0n said:

I'm confused... No idea what you mean with "locking keys"... And what do you think what saving a pose does? Spoiler: It saves all sliders for this pose. 😄 

By locking keys, I meant locking sliders, you can right click on sliders and there is the option to copy, paste or to lock. Sorry I am still learning the pose Editor terminology.

Доброго времени суток. Не знаю точно сюда ли нужно писать вопрос, но попробую, надеюсь камнями не закидаете)))) Проблема вот в чем: скачал позы, установил, в позэдиторе отображаются, однако при попытке их использовать ни чего не происходит, в чем может быть проблема и как ее решить? Заранее благодорен.