Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

male voiceset

600gent

2 hours ago, 600gent said:

are there custom male voicesets?

the basic ones have really reduced dialogue ...

if anyone had them and wanted to share them ... thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, no one has ever created a male voiceset. Source audio would be hard to come by (no pun intended.) 😉

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
3 hours ago, 600gent said:

are there custom male voicesets?

the basic ones have really reduced dialogue ...

if anyone had them and wanted to share them ... thanks in advance!

Here you go, I guess it is good that I never delete anything. I quickly put a new voiceset together for the "White Male" using Muse Sklll Tree. Yes I still use MS 1.4, but it has always worked very consistently for me and it's auto Lip Sync function for audio is the truth.

• Thanks 2

• Administrator
5 hours ago, OysterMug said:

Quick note: MSK and OVC voice systems can not be used at the same time.

There is no way to avoid the different systems from both trying to use the same ID. 😕

Unless you just know what ID you used last. Which is not that hard.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, OysterMug said:

No. Neither software lets the user specify the ID they wish to use in advance.

MSK Does...I do it all the time. I simply specify the ID I want to use..usually something in the 210ish range and go from there.

• Like 2

So I downloaded the source files for the male audio, some great stuff there. Thanks HDiddy for sharing!! I'm familiar with OysterMug's sound installer, but how do i get all those *ogg files into a single *ovc file that I can use the installer with? 

If I have to create the *ovc file using OysterMug's creator utility, thats fine, but is there a way to bring in all the *ogg files at once or do each of them have to be linked to a specific event individually? Thanks, kind of noob on a lot of this stuff, appreciate the help.

All of your ogg files go in a single folder. You must specify the event that triggers each sound. No way around that.

TK17 isn't smart enough to just pick an appropriate sound for a particular pose ("I love when you lick me like that" wouldn't make sense during an anal doggie pose.)

• Like 1

Thanks OM... Here's what I dont understand: i typically manually place sounds in my sequence based on what I think works at a given point in the story, so the event that the sound is linked to doesnt matter to me. Is there a quick way to create an ovc file without having to link each ogg one at a time to an event in your creator tool? There's literally more than a 100 ogg clips in each of the male voice folders. In other words, the event triggering may be necessary for other aspects of TK17, but for what I need, Im just trying to get the sound clips available as a selection in the Personality tab for male models. Hope this makes sense...

4 hours ago, dgt49ers said:

Thanks OM... Here's what I dont understand: i typically manually place sounds in my sequence based on what I think works at a given point in the story, so the event that the sound is linked to doesnt matter to me. Is there a quick way to create an ovc file without having to link each ogg one at a time to an event in your creator tool? There's literally more than a 100 ogg clips in each of the male voice folders. In other words, the event triggering may be necessary for other aspects of TK17, but for what I need, Im just trying to get the sound clips available as a selection in the Personality tab for male models. Hope this makes sense...

While I have not provided a way to quickly/automatically just dump clips into a voiceset without regard for the event it is linked to, it only takes a few minutes to simply place a different sample on every line of every event until you run out of ogg files to create a "voiceset" exclusively for use in a Sequence.

That's exactly what I did when I created my experimental "Club 3000" sequence (which I plan on updating for VX soon) that includes a custom "voiceset" that contains nothing but music & sound effects.

• Like 1

SO technically,

I created a Dominant Male OVC File, but Hahaha !!!!
It doesn't work on Character ONE, myself...
Is there a tutorial for creating a First person OVC ???

Not quite sure i make myself understandable...

Thanks

On 2/11/2021 at 2:48 AM, OysterMug said:

Voices should be Actor independent. It doesn't matter if your Male actor is Character 1, 2, 3 or 4.

By "First Person", I assume you mean "works with Actor #1" and not a voice that uses the words "I" & "me" a lot.

Yes OysterMug, "works with Actor #1" !!!!

Your help was really precious and following your advices I am now able to create my own Voicesets that I happily share with everyone here on KE.
But with your Voiceset Creator I am able to create "SexMate" voice ("Mia" in the picture below..)

Now I would like to create the "Myself" voice ("Jean-Jacques" in the example...) 

voice-choices.thumb.jpg.cbb9908a64658d195e7e2a5bcf3a281c.jpg

I alreaddy have the ogg files waiting, and I would like him to say things when it comes to "anal", "vaginal", "orgasm" as  I can do for "Sexmate"...
example

Voiceset-Creator.thumb.jpg.76f3b5d77be9ca95e55d64447bf5eaee.jpg

Sample 1 : "Oh you can feel me fucking your ass.ogg"
Text being : ""OOooooohyouuucaaanfeeeeelmefuuuuckiiingyouuuuuurasssssss"

Therefore, when "Myself" is in a Event 1 : 'Anal penetration' his talking is correct with  the action...

Is this possible ????? 
And how ???

Thank you for your precious help.

Jay

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1