Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Problem when connecting pose.

LordtheBLC

Since I started playing Tk17 I have become a non-expert pose modifier but obviously I know more than at the beginning but there is something that I can not solve every time it happens to me, example as in the video below you will see that when I connect the pose the man begins with erratic and strange movements that even if I change a little the distance or proximity to it the movements remain so no matter what modification I make, the "solution" is always back to disconnect, if someone could guide me I will appreciate it.

Video:

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi i'm not sure but can be IK problem !? Moving foots a little near the body ?!

When connecting in hierarchie  the 3d_children move with the 3d_parent !??

Often for i don't use "connect" for sexe, only for hands !?

I'm not sure about that !?😱

Happy new year

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Hoho said:

Hi i'm not sure but can be IK problem !? Moving foots a little near the body ?!

When connecting in hierarchie  the 3d_children move with the 3d_parent !??

Often for i don't use "connect" for sexe, only for hands !?

I'm not sure about that !?😱

Happy new year

I will try the option of the feet, move them closer or further away, see what happens, thanks for replying and happy new year too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't have much experience with connected poses, but after you connect 2 models, doesn't the hip movement disappear and you have to animate again?

In your video, I think the guy's hip keys are gone after you connect, and he moves because her hip rotates.

Open key editor and look at the guy's hip keys before and after you connect. Open key editor again after you connect, to update the window and make sure no keys are selected, or they won't update.

• Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Everyone has their preferences, but I also don't like connected poses for a few reasons.

The issue at hand is what @ddman2 brought up. When you connect a body part you have to re-key the animation. The man's hip keys are gone, so he is dancing behind the woman instead of thrusting. He needs to be re-animated, but now his hips are tied to her hips. Her hips will drag him around the animation unless you compensate for that. Even then it sometimes looks janky having to fight her hip keys while setting his hip keys. 

Hope this helped some. 

Connected poses have few advantages and a lot of disadvantages. Advantages include using the in-game excitation function and saving animation when using models with different proportions (if the difference is not too big). I prefer to use aconnected poses anyway.

For understanding, it is easier to divide the connection into components - master / slave. Where the master is the body or part of the body to which the partner's slave body part is attached. The movements and rotation of the slave are very dependent on the movements of the master and the type of key's tangent (smooth, linear, flat).

a few tips:

- if possible, do not use the rotation of the master

- use a flat key. it is not so beautiful and natural, but it gets rid of most jerky movements

- the "lock" function is very useful. it must be applied to the slave and you have to be careful

- toggling a connection on and off in a completed pose will most likely remove all keys associated with that connection except the first frame. be careful

for your example, the simplest solution when attaching is to simply remove the rotation of the woman's hip and use the "lock" function on the man's hip. this will of course take away the naturalness and sensuality from the animation.

For video poses or complex poses, it's best not to use connections. Otherwise you will have to spend a lot of effort on the "lock" and "flat / smooth" things

• Like 1

if we talk about modifying poses the easier route will me just to use the ( Enable key Editing ) in your pose edit 

for exmple if you want to change the pose from a pussy fuck to an anal fuck just enable key Editing then move the model butt a little so it touch the anus part that it then play your animation it plug and play

it also work other adjustment it really can save you time but it just for minor edit like you can move the leg a little bit or head and move the body abit

but you cant rotate the animation for example

and it better then play with the connect things that will lead you to edit the whole animation   

• Like 1