Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Changing the room for certain poses

Barton99

So I've downloaded a bunch of poses that are locked to certain rooms, like the Drug Den, for instance. I was wondering if there was a way to unlock those poses so you could use them in other rooms. I've played around a bit with the in-game pose editor, and I can't seem to find any place were a room location is locked (unless I'm missing it). Is this at all possible? Or am I just whistling Dixie?

I think the idea of edit each pose it is a complex and time consuming 

I am waiting to hear the advice of others members here on the site, maybe they have solutions because it is a big problem, when most of poses must be adjusted to fit each room 

there is away but it not work perfectly if for example you have different length models  and it not work with rotation but only to move the model

and it by simply enable key edit and toggle all models ( you find them in your pose-edit up tools bar )

after you enable them simply select model hip and hold your shift then move the model to where you want to be 

then if you want to rotate the model that anther big story for anther night , i dont recommended it to you but if it your only option go for it 

and try drmls idea see if it work for you

On 2/15/2023 at 8:18 PM, AdultRex said:

if you want to rotate the model that anther big story for anther night

For rotations, try this workaround:

1. convert the pose to default sizes (all actors)

2. rotate the pose

3. restore the initial sizes (if they were 5'0/5'6/6'0 - the default slider positions -  this method might be actually effective).

No guarantees though, especially for camera values or heavily customized models (non-standard torso, pelvis, legs, arms, neck, shoulders, feet and so on).