Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Changing from Vaginal to Anal using PoseEditor?

Nc1472

Hi,

I know you can change links using the Utility program, but is there any way to do it in game without messing everything up?

Every time I try change a pose from vaginal to anal in pose editor, everything looks ok when I've adjusted both models - but then when I play the pose - it just Warps out and looks crazy.  I can adjust any other limb and it is fine, but as soon as I try moving the Penis, everything goes crazy.

If anyones got any ideas, would be great!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Nc1472 said:

Every time I try change a pose from vaginal to anal in pose editor, everything looks ok when I've adjusted both models - but then when I play the pose - it just Warps out and looks crazy.  I can adjust any other limb and it is fine, but as soon as I try moving the Penis, everything goes crazy.

This happens because one of your key frames is off. When you change a link this way make sure to male the change on the last key frame, then copy it to the first key frame (or vice versa).  This goes for pretty much anything you link.

• Agree 1

On 3/14/2023 at 12:16 AM, HDiddy said:

When you change a link this way make sure to male the change on the last key frame, then copy it to the first key frame (or vice versa)

This is a sound advice.

In addition: if some of the middle keys still look off, you can disconnect/edit/reconnect them one key at a time. It's best if you do this from the ending key to the beginning (to cheat AutoKey).

Note: each time you disconnect, the connected keys seem to vanish from the editor, but actually they are still there (they reappear when you restore the link).

What I do as a "solution" to this is to disconnect the penis from the vagina in the original pose, change the location of the penis to her anus and connect a man's hand to her anus so that it is not seen in the pose from where you visualize it and it works perfect for me.