Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Recovering R9ZRooms

Driver

5 hours ago, Bbird said:

Those ones I have are in VX archive format already.

Thanks for reuploading some of the old rooms. Though I've noticed the "bee es bee" files are still in the mods. I'm a bit confused about that.

So we can't post "T ex ex" files, but "bee es bee" is still allowed? Shouldn't the "bee es bee" files be decoded as well to .bs files to fully convert the mods to VX?

I'll convert the rooms I have available to VX (with the room name in the mod name) if someone could give me an update on this.

• Like 1

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Dregar said:

Thanks for reuploading some of the old rooms. Though I've noticed the "bee es bee" files are still in the mods. I'm a bit confused about that.

So we can't post "T ex ex" files, but "bee es bee" is still allowed? Shouldn't the "bee es bee" files be decoded as well to .bs files to fully convert the mods to VX?

I'll convert the rooms I have available to VX (with the room name in the mod name) if someone could give me an update on this.

Under the new format for which content is created in VX, it isn't encoded in b-s-b. file remains in bs and all you need is to zip your addon.

Therefore, addons made for 7.5, as you know will need to converted and have the 'tee-ex-ex' removed. Game will still read 'bee es bee' files. And we discussed having it removed but opted not to. But it doesn't hurt to play it safe. Either way, we hope to have the new stuff overshadow the old stuff.

• Like 1

Hi all. Thanks to the help by @Dregar, @Hancock1980, and @frabb, 24 Rooms were added to the mediafire folder, now 54%, 145/268 R9ZRooms are restored.

Updates are always reflected in the OP.

1 hour ago, Smoke said:

Under the new format for which content is created in VX, it isn't encoded in b-s-b. file remains in bs and all you need is to zip your addon.

Therefore, addons made for 7.5, as you know will need to converted and have the 'tee-ex-ex' removed. Game will still read 'bee es bee' files. And we discussed having it removed but opted not to. But it doesn't hurt to play it safe. Either way, we hope to have the new stuff overshadow the old stuff.

b*s*b is still needed, especially for a big file. For example when I load BBQ Party room it took 48 seconds to load with the scene file in bs but it reduced to 34 seconds with the file in b*s*b format. I assume game convert every bs file to b*s*b each time they load it, but idk...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Administrator

Hey folks went through and checked the rooms missing from what BBird added.  Will try to add the rest today, there may be a few here and there missing, but going to add about 120 missing R9 Rooms to the rooms section once I decode them.  If anyone is adding Rooms please use BBirds naming convention of "Room ### Room Name"

I went through and modified names of certain rooms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Bbird said:

Those ones I have are in VX archive format already.

So I can just download them and put them in the Addons folder, right?

• Like 1

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, GuyInTheTrapperHat said:

So I can just download them and put them in the Addons folder, right?

Yes...they are just zips decoded from T** format

• Like 1

• Administrator

Hey folks as to b*s*b files I am going to say we can be a little bit looser here especially for  rooms.  That said t*x*x files is absolutely a no go, as from my understanding the files that seems to get most folks in trouble with said company are the t*x*x files.

In addition some rooms don't have textures included.  Example the woodman bathroom. I have started loading these rooms in the rooms section and notating the Addon only ones.  If someone has these textures let me know so I can add them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yo! I've uploaded a few missing rooms to the site. Japanese Living Room, Lara's Swimming Pool, Grass Field, and Mass Effect Captain's Quarters. I actually have a LOT more missing rooms saved in my archives, but I'll hold off for now and upload a few every day or so to avoid spamming. Great work guys! 🥳

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Administrator

For the most part all of @Keido's R9 Rooms have been added and ownership changed to him.  For the Hook5 Object rooms Keido shared in his mega, will add those to a basic R_248 Blank Room with basic level definition.  

@Keido thanks for the content drop. That was huge...sorry for all the damn notifications you are about to get in advanced. LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm the creator of "R9ZRoom467 - Beach House" and will be uploading it shortly.  Not sure how your lists are going but I have a fully updated "Custom.02.R9AddOnScripts.v8.37" which includes all my toys as well and is fairly up to date before Garden crash.  Can be got here if you feel it's useful in gleaning some info:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ODA0ZyUIKfTUi0JMwidRyR-hPvIXjqeF/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrOllyK said:

I'm the creator of "R9ZRoom467 - Beach House" and will be uploading it shortly.  Not sure how your lists are going but I have a fully updated "Custom.02.R9AddOnScripts.v8.37" which includes all my toys as well and is fairly up to date before Garden crash.  Can be got here if you feel it's useful in gleaning some info:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ODA0ZyUIKfTUi0JMwidRyR-hPvIXjqeF/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your help. I'll look into it for missing parts to restore R9addon room list.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Majesty said:

I'll re-upload the OG Restroom without the unmentionables.  The only problem is I think that Custom R9ZRoom262 is also the Mass Effect Restroom too X_X 

Hi, thanks for your offer. Not only the room262, there are a few rooms which have duplicates, for example, R9room number 222 has seven individual rooms. I will add your room if you upload it in room section.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LadyofAutumn said:

Is there a way of knowing how many rooms have been converted into VX currently or others that are in the process?

Take a look at the original post of this thread. 

• Like 1

So I found an old folder with a bunch of rooms, but they're all named like R10.R9X.RoomX.###.t**. I tried decoding them and placing them into the addons folder but I can't get the room to show up. I vaguely remember about it being for rick10, is it not compatible for VX? Attached a decoded t** for 215. If anyone can get them to work I'll go through the list and upload any missing ones. The folder was called X RoomX Addons if it helps.

R10_R9X.RoomX.215.zip

• Like 1