Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Very old problem with body presets

onevision

Please check the attached image. There you have:

Shemale model on the left, Base 0032 ("Sylviano")
Female model on the right, Base 0028 ("Sylvia")

AvLook is the same for both the base models, and all breast morphs have the same slider values. You can see though how the appearance is quite different.

Initially I blamed the body mod (the one on the left was created by me in Blender, starting from the female version) but then I remembered that this occurs also using default01 and default03 bodies. It's plainly evident that one or more breast morphs act differently on each gender. Based on my observations, most likely the following ones:

- Breast level
- Breast liftup
- Breast big
- Breast small 3

Maybe someone here has sufficient knowledge to fix this? Crossing fingers 😄

P.S.

Just in case, I add that both models use Breast Atomic 2 (must be enabled in OptionsMan) and that the "correct" morphs can be found on the shemale body (female body is the one that requires the fix).

The Klub 17-0434.jpg