Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Cloth gag

Herbert69

Question

Greetings,

After browsing through almost the whole downloads section I haven't found a simple gag made of cloth (like with improvised piece of torn cloth).

I don't believe I am the first to seek this, so was wandering if anyone might already have one.

Does anyone here have a cloth gag (addon)?

8 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Herbert69 said:

Greetings,

After browsing through almost the whole downloads section I haven't found a simple gag made of cloth (like with improvised piece of torn cloth).

I don't believe I am the first to seek this, so was wandering if anyone might already have one.

Does anyone here have a cloth gag (addon)?

This is not cloth but this is the closest I could find. 

Thanks, I already tried that one but it doesn't work unfortunately. Maybe because of the face mod I'm using (Prylipala).

The masks leave too much space between the face and the spandex gives me weird black meshes, like this:TK face.png

3 minutes ago, Herbert69 said:

Thanks, I already tried that one but it doesn't work unfortunately. Maybe because of the face mod I'm using (Prylipala).

The masks leave too much space between the face and the spandex gives me weird black meshes, like this:TK face.png

Have you tried reloading the model? some times when you put clothing on a model it messes with the body textures and if you reload the model it fixes them. 

Reloading unfortunately doesn't work. I'm trying to place the clothing texture on a different mask that is tighter, but I am new at this and haven't been very successful.

If anyone should have an actual cloth gag, that would be awesome.

"могу попробовать сделать тканевый кляп, только он будет не одеждой, а игрушкой"

"I can try to make a fabric gag, but it won't be clothing, it'll be a toy"

---------------------------------

There is an R9 mask named 'chloro cloth'. This is a png named R9Mask025.png. I will attach this file.

I also have a Hook 5 toy / object named 'bar cloth' which is probably a cloth for wiping down a bar. I can post this if there is interest.

image.jpeg

• Administrator

This has been said many times. We would like to maintain some organization so that people can find stuff easier and avoid having multiple duplicate files. If fulfilling a request, please upload those files in the proper section and then link it here. Doing so, not only are you helping on uploading/preserving legacy content but you are directing people who are looking for said files/or similar files.