Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.Β  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.Β  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.Β  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.Β  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Great dicks but not for boys 😩

timey

After usual looking for add-ons found these futa model add-ons but these penis i can't find for male

Wish these were available for male too if yes share it.. ..my models just have this small mushroom head πŸ˜”

The names are like

Ophelia body

Tt hipsfutahung

Thickfuta

F7curvyS

The Klub 17-0116.png

The Klub 17-0117.png

The Klub 17-0119.png

The Klub 17-0120.png

The Klub 17-0121.png

The Klub 17-0122.png

The Klub 17-0123.png

The Klub 17-0124.png

• Administrator
On 9/17/2023 at 3:45 PM, timey said:

After usual looking for add-ons found these futa model add-ons but these penis i can't find for male

Wish these were available for male too if yes share it.. ..my models just have this small mushroom head πŸ˜”

The names are like

Ophelia body

Tt hipsfutahung

Thickfuta

F7curvyS

The Klub 17-0116.png

The Klub 17-0117.png

The Klub 17-0119.png

The Klub 17-0120.png

The Klub 17-0121.png

The Klub 17-0122.png

The Klub 17-0123.png

The Klub 17-0124.png

You're not going to find these dicks converted to male models, because the majority of the creators of this body mods made them exclusively for futa models...on top of 99% of them no longer being in the community. The male body mods available are pretty much all you're gonna get.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

made them exclusively for futa models

How could they not be used in an activemod folder?Β  Except, perhaps, for the horse dick.Β  Or maybe it can, through in game tinkering with glans.Β The coloring & textures of the others, surely, could be used to some extent?Β  Just a little tinkering with my old photoshop should compensate.

Are the addon files up here?Β  Which one?Β  Is there a link?

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

How could they not be used in an activemod folder?Β  Except, perhaps, for the horse dick.Β  Or maybe it can, through in game tinkering with glans.Β The coloring & textures of the others, surely, could be used to some extent?Β  Just a little tinkering with my old photoshop should compensate.

I don't mean the textures, I mean the actual phallus models.

• Hmmmm 1

1 minute ago, Oz70NYC said:

the textures,

Oh sure, I know that.Β  But maybe there's some fraction of it that could be useful to others.Β  It's hard to tell by the pictures.Β  The detail is lacking.Β  But who knows.Β  There's so few really good male genitalia mod textures.Β  I'm always interested to see other artist's take on the subject.