Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Bailey Jay

samsavage1992

6 hours ago, onevision said:

I can't think of a better choice for body mod than Realistic Shemale by Samm.

Also, R9Hair422 is very close to the hairstyle in the picture.

I think I may give it a go tonight, I will definitely use your suggestions though. I wish share progress if I have any to share. I just got to find some good photos of the profile of her face for reference which shouldn't be too hard.

On 12/18/2023 at 1:41 PM, onevision said:

Very charming as tgirls go.

I have dabbled in transgender celebrities in the past, and might give it a try. Not sure about the mods to use tho. Prylipala or other faceslider addon for face, that's for sure.

Looks more male than female so maybe you should try the male headmods to get it right.

I did a Bailey Jay model on MG a long time ago.

She looks very different now as compared to the reference you have selected, but I did a mock up of something close to how she used to look.

Using Prylipala's head and Samm's body.

Spoiler

Bailey Jay Test-0001.jpg

Bailey Jay Test-0002.jpg

Bailey Jay Test-0003.jpg

Bailey Jay Test-0004.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love It 2

9 hours ago, RzyKns said:

She looks very different now as compared to the reference you have selected, but I did a mock up of something close to how she used to look.

Wow that looks pretty good. Very close lips and face shape.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, RzyKns said:

Hide contents

Bailey Jay Test-0001.jpg

Bailey Jay Test-0002.jpg

Bailey Jay Test-0003.jpg

Bailey Jay Test-0004.jpg

Very nice, she looks pretty spot on. I feel like I vaguely remember seeing that on mg

• Thanks 1

On 12/22/2023 at 3:31 PM, RzyKns said:

Reveal hidden contents

Bailey Jay Test-0001.jpg

Bailey Jay Test-0002.jpg

Bailey Jay Test-0003.jpg

Bailey Jay Test-0004.jpg

Almost there. Lip thickness and face shape are just right, maybe eyes/eyebrows could use some more detail. Nothing drastic though.

• Agree 1