Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

about duplicate action to another player

i was wondering about dupllicate action to a second person in  order to see it doing the same like the first one or do i have to make it manual way? thank you

• Thumbs Up 1

you can save pose you want to copy. then click the load pose and right click the pose you just saved. if your pose you saved was second person then click that option and then click person who you want to have the same pose. only thing you will have to do is move the body by holding shift and use hip manipulator as it will copy the position of the person you copied from. might need to make some alterations but can be fixed quite easily. for example if you click play and the hips or hands move to the person you copied from. move your slider in the animator bar to the affect area and unclick hip move button same with hand and just redo that part. i have been doing that for years but if someone knows how to move all without having to edit then please let me know.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, tmzy24 said:

you can save pose you want to copy. then click the load pose and right click the pose you just saved. if your pose you saved was second person then click that option and then click person who you want to have the same pose. only thing you will have to do is move the body by holding shift and use hip manipulator as it will copy the position of the person you copied from. might need to make some alterations but can be fixed quite easily. for example if you click play and the hips or hands move to the person you copied from. move your slider in the animator bar to the affect area and unclick hip move button same with hand and just redo that part. i have been doing that for years but if someone knows how to move all without having to edit then please let me know.

Yeah, that’s the manual way I know to do too. But it’s possible to automatically copy the pose of the same character to itself (person 2, for example), but I think it have no way to copy the pose of person 2 and copy to person 1, for example. Would be a time saver.

• Agree 2

59 minutes ago, Morius said:

Yeah, that’s the manual way I know to do too. But it’s possible to automatically copy the pose of the same character to itself (person 2, for example), but I think it have no way to copy the pose of person 2 and copy to person 1, for example. Would be a time saver.

no you can put the pose to another character this way. after saving the pose create a new pose or if the pose you are saving has multiply characters you can put the pose on person1,2,3 or 4. just right click pose you saved again but put it on a different person. if you want all 4 to have the same pose you can. just need to alter location. once you got all characters u want to have it. save

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, tmzy24 said:

holyyyy crap! thx i rly appreciate i just notice that i barely know the game 

4 hours ago, WizardWoad said:

holyyyy crap! thx i rly appreciate i just notice that i barely know the game 

no problem. found it by accident a few years back. saved me time ever since

• Thanks 1