Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Custom Girl Horse Cocks

f4ijunkie

11 hours ago, IIIlll said:

@f4ijunkie
did u see this?

Thank you for sharing this! I had a different one years ago on V75 as part of a huge body add on pack.

I know there are ones out there, still want to finish mine and release mine, never hurts to have MORE horse cock girls! lol

Can we have multiple shemale bodies with the new V10? Or do we have to replace the default one? Still haven't dug into modding it too much yet.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 10:41 AM, IIIlll said:

I thought u were unaware that such body mod exists, so i was just hoping to save u some time. Yes, in VX u can have as many body mods as ur drive can hold so good luck with ur project

Ahhhh, this is good to know. Looking forward to it! I have a VERY big drive...lol ok it's not as big as it is fast...totally talking about my HD here...

• Like 1

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, f4ijunkie said:

Hmmm...good question. I haven't played around with the Z Penis yet, what is the advantage?

A ZPenis can be attached to any body and basically replaces the default one as it also includes weights. DP16 Has one is his repack and I recently released on with my default male body.

That said i you can make some normal ones (non horse cock) with morphs I can add it to my morphing body settings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HDiddy said:

A ZPenis can be attached to any body and basically replaces the default one as it also includes weights. DP16 Has one is his repack and I recently released on with my default male body.

That said i you can make some normal ones (non horse cock) with morphs I can add it to my morphing body settings.

Ah ok got it.

Yes I'm going to do that, my dream is to make a proper penis with morph of foreskin in pose editor for my futanari!

I have been doing it texture side this whole time, would love to see it slide back and forth over their cock heads realtime.

I think I got it to look pretty fine with this trick.

FFF-bathroom-quikie030.jpg

• Like 1

Drew myself a concept to help with the sculpt.

Pretty much done with the sculpt now and will be moving onto making it ready for the game.

I have a question, the top part where it connects to the body, I have made it slightly larger and am using the default body to line up the hole. I just wonder how it connect if the polygons need to match, or if this new way explained to me just now it will not matter. Think I will hold off new topology until I have a better understanding.

Also love to hear thoughts, I wanted to make it different from a 'horse' and more human/horse type of cock, let me know how it turned out!

FFF-girlhorsecock-concept-sm.jpg

FFF-girlhorsecock-wip2a.jpg

FFF-girlhorsecock-wip2b.jpg

FFF-girlhorsecock-wip2c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/28/2021 at 11:51 AM, zabtaboun said:

looks very good, great job !! i prefer your last modification and i believe it turned better imo 👍

Thank you! Glad to hear this, my main goal was to balance the head to base ratio and add some variation as well as 'humanize' it slightly!

• Like 1

Here it is guys, well sorta.

I've only 'faked' it for now using a Hook5 obj, also texture is not 100%, more like 80%.

Wanted to throw it in the engine as soon as I could to test my geometry and texture.

Now comes the HARD part, well hard because I haven't learned it yet, getting it working.

Let me know what you guys think!

FFF-KimHorseTeaser1b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 3/8/2021 at 11:27 AM, onevision said:

I know, I'm late, so sorry. Maybe flattening the tip a little? Excessively humanized, in my opinion, although there is a silver lining in it (more compatible with old poses).

Thanks for the feedback. I've looked at that thing for so long, I too keep seeing things to fix on it...Flattinging it is easy enough on the low poly, don't you think having it more pointed is a bit more human? Might make a few more furry dicks after this one is finished and in game.

So I think I should move onto importing it into the game the right way as a penis addon.

This is where I am stuck now, I am unsure of how to proceed. If anyone wants to help I am open to it!

Just let me know here, we can work together to put that big guy into the game engine!

• Thumbs Up 3

On 5/9/2021 at 5:52 AM, NOPE39 said:

This looks... huge

Ahahah, maybe a bit too much? lol

On 3/15/2021 at 5:23 AM, Niccc said:

Nice job..... the balls look a little bit too human imho but apart from that I dig it

Thank you, yea the balls were tricky for me, guess I was trying to balance them.

If anyone is interested in converting this let me know. I've tried to look up how to do it with no luck.

Let me know and I'll get you the .obj and textures for it. Would love to just make it an add-on penis for men, women, and shemales.

Update on this guys, I've finally finalized it, had to make some changes to the geometry so it's cleaner and in a way that hopefully will allow for morphs to the tip.

You can see the new version compared to the old one.

I have all the files ready to go just need someone to port it into the game.

topology-compared.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

So right now I'm waiting on an update about the guy who's converting it from the guy who told me about the guy who's converting it?

Looks like I'll have to spend some time and learn how to import it in myself!

Is there a suggested tutorial to get me started? I think a basic custom toys write up is good place to start. Body stuff gets complicate with weights and all.