Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Custom Girl Horse Cocks

f4ijunkie

Guys I'm currently in the middle of figuring out through some old tutorials I have and a few new ones on how to convert my 3D into the game with weights and call outs. I have a great idea on using blend shapes like I use for facial expressions to act on the penis skin as it moves over the cock head. Here's some early work in progress of it. I'm going to get it working outside of the game first. And it looks like I'll have to use Blender which I'm pretty rusty at but I think I can just do it in Maya first then import into Blender which I'll then use the tools available to convert into our engine.

On a side note my f4ijunkie'FutaFanFilms' Twitter account I used to promote my adult art has been shut down with no explanation other than 'they don't allow hateful content'. If anyone is curious I'll make a separate post about it. This has really slowed down all my projects including this on.

dickforangelwip.jpg

• Like 1

So I'm at the point now in Blender where I have everything set up but I can't seem to get the 'tools' plug-in working correctly. Anyone able to help out in this area?

It's pretty annoying not being able to get my own clothes, hair, and other assets into the engine, I can convert my own 3D into Hook just fine but other assets I've been stuck.