Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Where should we upload Room Level Def's? Specifically with H5 paid?

Syke

7 hours ago, arse22 said:

Most old rooms dont have default textures, you're going to have to upload textures with it anyway.

Eh, I don't want to claim 'ownership' over textures which are largely not mine, especially since point systems here make 'copyright infringement' have more of a tangible effect here.

• Like 1

• Administrator

Level defs are specifically for rooms for the most part so they should be uploaded to rooms and tagged accordingly.  There is now a new Prefix tag called "Level Definition" that should be used if uploading.

Also please make sure to link back to the Required addon if available.  We added a new "Required Addon" field to link back to the addon if you are uploading a texture or level definition

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Syke said:

Eh, I don't want to claim 'ownership' over textures which are largely not mine, especially since point systems here make 'copyright infringement' have more of a tangible effect here.

Not really. It's pretty much whoever uploading whatever free-for-all. MG is dead anyway, and anything posted there wouldnt have any copyright attached, users put stuff up en masse and I never saw anyone claim copyright, even the patreon guys.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, arse22 said:

Not really. It's pretty much whoever uploading whatever free-for-all. MG is dead anyway, and anything posted there wouldnt have any copyright attached, users put stuff up en masse and I never saw anyone claim copyright, even the patreon guys.

Obviously copyright is odd thing to 'champion' given the origin but there's multiple 'rewards' people get that aren't what's traditionally 'protected' by 'copyright'. Mostly, it's down to 'social credit' - just people feeling good to contribute and be recognized for it. Here, it's not just that but potentially access to more content. That's mostly what I want to respect.

Hopefully that's not too many obnoxious 'quotes' lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Syke said:

Obviously copyright is odd thing to 'champion' given the origin but there's multiple 'rewards' people get that aren't what's traditionally 'protected' by 'copyright'. Mostly, it's down to 'social credit' - just people feeling good to contribute and be recognized for it. Here, it's not just that but potentially access to more content. That's mostly what I want to respect.

Hopefully that's not too many obnoxious 'quotes' lol

I think we all here went with "it would be a shame if the content died with MG, if you got it repost it."

I believe also, the admins here keep track, so if the original creator joins the forum, they will just change ownership of your uploads to them without problems.

• Like 1