Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Room demo to be tested.

Berger

Working on a new addon room but the size of it is on the limit.

I need to know how is your FPS when you launch this room. On my side, everything is perfect and the rooms looks insane.

DOWNLOAD

No position, temp texture name etc... just a demo.

Any comment welcome, but mainly needing to know if i need to delete some vegetation to make the room more ... playable.

The scale should be correct but maybe i've miss some details.

Water is bug atm. No texture.

Thanks.

358181692_screenshot_21_04_0702_30_18.thumb.jpg.8424b29a1340199e0b9b90a540032f5d.jpg352870037_screenshot_21_04_0702_31_18.thumb.jpg.054f3007d43fbe0278fcaf924bba7ebe.jpg

• Administrator

Room loaded fine on my end. Loaded 4 models as well. Frames did stutter a bit when panning and moving the camera around.

Are you planning to add interior? Or some basic furniture?

Perhaps add some basic furniture so that the non Hook5 users can benefit a bit more from the room.

As for the vegetation. I like it. I know you mention about using h5m. Would it be possible if you removed half of the vegetation and making it optional to toggle the half that was removed through Hook5?

• Thanks 1

This is looking lovely... But it did take a long time to load (I actually thought it wasn't going to) and frame rate on camera movement is stuttery for me - that's with just 2 unclothed models.

Probably won' be practical for me to use as it currently stands.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aardy said:

This is looking lovely... But it did take a long time to load (I actually thought it wasn't going to) and frame rate on camera movement is stuttery for me - that's with just 2 unclothed models.

Thanks. Maybe i will end up with 2 rooms where 1 of them could have the vegetation reduced

5 hours ago, aardy said:

Adding interior for this scene is not really super easy.

1 i need to find furniture that would fit in the scene.

2, it will increase the texture number a lot.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

For me I am getting:

60-75 FPS with 1 model

50-55 FPS with 2 Models

43-47 FPS with 3 Models

30-35 FPS with 4 Models

All models are using Hook5 Skin System Unbaked

I do not have any issues scrolling around either

It did take its sweet time to load.

• Thumbs Up 1