Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

POSE NAME PROBLEM!

hypcon

hello there

It doesn't work when the name of the poses I upload is not (Pose Edit)

for example

(PoseEdit0996) work this pose

(S73POSE039) dont work this pose 

what is the solution to this? 🙂

You can rename poses if they are in the "community\PoseEdit folder". Poses in the "Save" folder need to have the "PoseEdit#" format for some reason. At least that's the case in version 7.5.

VX naming is kinda complicated, I had to test it out myself to fully understand it.

In VX the naming works as follow:

First of all, do not use the Community/PoseEdit folder, VX uses that one in a completely different way than 7,5, avoid this folder for the most part.

You got 2 places to put poses into: the Poses folder or the Save folder, both found in your Klub17 folder where your game is installed.

In Save, you put them directly in, in Poses you best put them into subfolders, if you don't the game will automatically make sub folders based on the date.

Poses in "Poses"  can be any name, the name doesn't matter, doesn't matter if they'e VX or 7,5 poses, they'll be converted. In Save, you need to use the old naming PoseEdit0000-9999 or the poses will not show up.

You can only change,modify or update poses found in your Save folder.

Note, the old 7,5 system allowed you to have only 9999 poses in your save folder and 9999 Community PoseEdit, in VX you're still limited in the Save folder, the Poses folder however has no limits.

Purely for the same of ease of use I started naming my Poses roughly the same, except I started from the num 10k, basically PoseEdit10000 and up. There's a reason to this. The naming in VX is a bit...bugged/flawed. For some reason it does not follow simple logic where PoseEdit199 would be followed by pose PoseEdit200. (note I dropped the 0 and this is significant, as in in Save this pose would be PoseEdit0199) The VX naming system will look at the 1 and the next pose to appear will be PoseEdit1000, same with PoseEdit200 and PoseEdit2000. Past the number 10k, this logic is not valid any more and it follow normal logic where PoseEdit10099 is followed by PoseEdit10100

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Drahzar said:

In Poses you best put them into subfolders, if you don't the game will automatically make sub folders based on the date.

Eh? No it doesn't. At least not in my game. In fact if I make subfolders the game doesn't even recognise they exist

2 hours ago, thrace said:

Eh? No it doesn't. At least not in my game. In fact if I make subfolders the game doesn't even recognise they exist

This worked for older version of VX, works the same for the last update. The folders only appear after you've fully launched the game (launched the game & loaded a room, or loading the PoseEdit)

Works for me, how else does your Poses folder work then? I'm talking (sub)folders within your Poses folder

47 minutes ago, Drahzar said:

This worked for older version of VX, works the same for the last update. The folders only appear after you've fully launched the game (launched the game & loaded a room, or loading the PoseEdit)

Works for me, how else does your Poses folder work then? I'm talking (sub)folders within your Poses folder

Oh my God. I am blind or dumb, perhaps both.

For about a year I have been grumbling to myself that I can't do this subfolder thing everyone is talking about. Everything I put in a subfolder in Communities/PoseEdit get ignored.

And now I have just seen there is another folder - Poses - in the TK root.

Dumbkopf Thrace strikes again

3 minutes ago, thrace said:

Oh my God. I am blind or dumb, perhaps both.

For about a year I have been grumbling to myself that I can't do this subfolder thing everyone is talking about. Everything I put in a subfolder in Communities/PoseEdit get ignored.

And now I have just seen there is another folder - Poses - in the TK root.

Dumbkopf Thrace strikes again

oh boy...

IF you know what you're doing, there's stuff you can do in your Community/PoseEdit, but for the most part as far as VX goes, you stay away from that folder and do most of your actions through Klub17/Poses or Klub17/save

Yes clearly you were doing it wrongly lol

5 minutes ago, Drahzar said:

oh boy...

IF you know what you're doing, there's stuff you can do in your Community/PoseEdit, but for the most part as far as VX goes, you stay away from that folder and do most of your actions through Klub17/Poses or Klub17/save

Yes clearly you were doing it wrongly lol

I've probably just not been paying attention. I only use the communities folder to import stuff to edit then save the result into the save folder, where my actual collection lives... I have yet to see a pose offered on this or any other forum that has not needed at least some remedial work.

4 minutes ago, thrace said:

I've probably just not been paying attention. I only use the communities folder to import stuff to edit then save the result into the save folder, where my actual collection lives... I have yet to see a pose offered on this or any other forum that has not needed at least some remedial work.

MG went down, besides nobody or only very few people were helpful on there, I pretty much tested it out myself, trial & error. I did discover very fast how there was a Poses folder, I mean, when you download new poses, you're supposed to put them into that folder, you only use the community folder in 7,5, not in VX

2 minutes ago, Drahzar said:

MG went down, besides nobody or only very few people were helpful on there, I pretty much tested it out myself, trial & error. I did discover very fast how there was a Poses folder, I mean, when you download new poses, you're supposed to put them into that folder, you only use the community folder in 7,5, not in VX

well done you.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/18/2021 at 2:28 PM, Drahzar said:

VX naming is kinda complicated, I had to test it out myself to fully understand it.

In VX the naming works as follow:

First of all, do not use the Community/PoseEdit folder, VX uses that one in a completely different way than 7,5, avoid this folder for the most part.

You got 2 places to put poses into: the Poses folder or the Save folder, both found in your Klub17 folder where your game is installed.

In Save, you put them directly in, in Poses you best put them into subfolders, if you don't the game will automatically make sub folders based on the date.

Poses in "Poses"  can be any name, the name doesn't matter, doesn't matter if they'e VX or 7,5 poses, they'll be converted. In Save, you need to use the old naming PoseEdit0000-9999 or the poses will not show up.

You can only change,modify or update poses found in your Save folder.

Note, the old 7,5 system allowed you to have only 9999 poses in your save folder and 9999 Community PoseEdit, in VX you're still limited in the Save folder, the Poses folder however has no limits.

Purely for the same of ease of use I started naming my Poses roughly the same, except I started from the num 10k, basically PoseEdit10000 and up. There's a reason to this. The naming in VX is a bit...bugged/flawed. For some reason it does not follow simple logic where PoseEdit199 would be followed by pose PoseEdit200. (note I dropped the 0 and this is significant, as in in Save this pose would be PoseEdit0199) The VX naming system will look at the 1 and the next pose to appear will be PoseEdit1000, same with PoseEdit200 and PoseEdit2000. Past the number 10k, this logic is not valid any more and it follow normal logic where PoseEdit10099 is followed by PoseEdit10100

Thanks a lot was wondering why so many poses in my game are not working properly, of coures i put all of them in the comunity folder now i know why they are not working correctly thanks