Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Livingroom problems (hook related)

Noticed this in Modern_Dusk Livingroom by neatmcgee, but I guess it's the same using other retextures: at startup the default level definition (as set in main11.fx file) is loaded.

Need to hit Alt+R to get the real thing to show up.

Also, some diffuse overrides for the TV screen don't seem to work in Extended version (they were fine in Basic).

I checked the VX-Mod\Images\Q=Tex032M\Luder\Room folder and anything related to Livingroom was already removed (put away as archive backup).

@HDiddy Well, the method proposed in the link works, except at first loading of the room. Anyway, reloading just once is not a big concern.

About diffuse_override problems, I solved them reinstalling 10.00.1p KE update 1.

It was disabled temporarily because of a conflict with @hfg2's Caroline body.

The update had overwritten the tweaks in FGCalc and other script files, required for the correct placement of eyes and teeth. Easy to fix with a simple text editor and following the guide.

I think something similar prevents "First Things First" from reorganizing the customizer icons as intended. Still looking into it.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, onevision said:

The update had overwritten the tweaks in FGCalc and other script files, required for the correct placement of eyes and teeth. Easy to fix with a simple text editor and following the guide.

You must have had some custom scripts written because the update does not touch those script files.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Hmmmm 1

Yet they are in the Update 1 archive.

If nothing was changed as you assure me, there's no point including them in the update. The scripts are:

VX-Mod\Scripts\Shared\Mod_Orig.bs

VX-Mod\Scripts\Shared\Person\FGCalc.bs

VX-Mod\Scripts\Dress\DcDress_Orig.bs

VX-Mod\Scripts\Dress\DcDressXtension.bs

VX-Mod\Scripts\Dress\DcDressX_Invisible001.bs

• Administrator
1 hour ago, onevision said:

Yet they are in the Update 1 archive.

If nothing was changed as you assure me, there's no point including them in the update. The scripts are:

VX-Mod\Scripts\Shared\Mod_Orig.bs

VX-Mod\Scripts\Shared\Person\FGCalc.bs

VX-Mod\Scripts\Dress\DcDress_Orig.bs

VX-Mod\Scripts\Dress\DcDressXtension.bs

VX-Mod\Scripts\Dress\DcDressX_Invisible001.bs

The update takes the Update P and modifies it.  If you modified those files yourself, then the update will overwrite it as it similar to applying Update P again.  I think it is safe to say if you are modifying files in VX-Mod, you should be weary of applying an update as it will basically overwrite any of your modifications.

• Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1