Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Not a request, but more like direction (Short Poses)

Bigboi2

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a good amount of short poses (Tall male/Regular female) or vice versa (Tall female/ Regular male). I feel like these have been posted already, but i don't want to download a megapack as i already have tons of poses. Any help would be appreciated. I'm working on a gallery I want to release but I'm shit at making poses. 

I think your best bet here is to change the model size you want to use for the pose in Customizer -> Body tab, edit the pose to their sizes and other attributes then save them again.  Not all downloaded poses work with "default" bodies supplied with the game, some users change their bodies with morphs (sometimes to the extreme) while others use different body meshes with other attributes that are difficult to cater for in your own available bodies and poses by default.  You might be crap at making poses but maybe start by editing some to suit poses you like.  Not altogether difficult although due to the above some limitations might exist.  You'll always have to make some adjustments to poses you didn't make yourself and I think simple editing as above will eventually get you learning more about Pose Edit.  Info on using Pose Editor is here:

https://sites.google.com/view/tk17documentation/home/pose-edit

• Thanks 1