Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Rooms are too bright

On many maps where it should be quite dark, e.g. the basement or apartment, it is too bright, as if there is sun inside. There is any option to control light?

6 hours ago, ninja_exterminator said:

I'm new and trying to learn as I go ... any chance someone can explain how to adjust manually?  Thank you!

I am not nearly as experienced as most folks here but what I do is to edit the _level_definition.txt file and adjust the intensity settings.

• Agree 1

Hi, you have 3 cases:

- If you use vanilla graphics (no hooks, no reshade, etc) you adjust some settings of a room in the customiser (normally it's the the last tab  if I'm not mistaken) and dipending of the room you can set the moment of day (night, morning, etc) and adjust some others elements (in the yacht room you can to be near an island or in plain sea by example).

- If you use Hook5 paid you can modify the using the F4 menu and go to Level option or modify the _level_definition.txt of the room if it exists.

- if you Hook3, 4 or 5 free you have to modify  the _level_definition.txt of the room or create it if it doesn't exist.

For Hook5 (and I think also for the 3 and 4) they are also default lightning parameters for rooms and for the customiser in the main11.fx file. Look in the customizer_sunlight and default_room_environment.

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, ninja_exterminator said:

Thank you ... for the life of me I can't figure out how to properly install/run paid Hook5 despite my best efforts to learn here.  I'll keep playing with setups/configurations and it will happen!

Try doing it according to this guide. If you don't skip any step and do it in the right order then there should be no problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/2/2023 at 10:28 AM, Kanmar said:

Try doing it according to this guide. If you don't skip any step and do it in the right order then there should be no problem.

Really appreciate the help ... after screwing around and assuming I was doing it right I carefully read the instructions and it's all working great now.  Appreciate you!

Capture.PNG

• Thumbs Up 2