Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Fallout Room

Now that I've seen the new "Fallout" series on Amazon, I was looking for an old H5 remake of the original " garage" room from MG which was redone to look like

a room in the vault  from the video game "Fallout" - anybody have this or know what I'm talking about?

On 4/22/2024 at 4:55 PM, Adam Baum said:

Now that I've seen the new "Fallout" series on Amazon, I was looking for an old H5 remake of the original " garage" room from MG which was redone to look like

a room in the vault  from the video game "Fallout" - anybody have this or know what I'm talking about?

I don't know about that specific room, I have not seen It on here. Here are a couple of fantastic rooms I would recommend if you are looking for that fallout theme. 

• Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

yep, thanks Erik;  got those but they are pretty much outdoor scenes. The room I can't identify was indoors (in the vault) - pretty sure it was a retex of the "Garage"... I used to have it - can't believe I deleted it cause it's not in my archive of everything else I saved,