Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Poses saving problems

karcamel

I have a problem that new poses are always saved with five numbers, for example 88XXX. I need to go to change the positions number manually in the SAVE folder. Saving the old position also doesn't work, the changes will not be saved. What could be the problem here?

I think to remember that there was an upper pose number limit, don't know if it is still there.
If you have no sequences relying on your own /Save poses numbers, I would consider moving ALL of your poses from /Save to /Import and run the TK17_ContImport.exe from Binaries to re-import your poses from scratch.

That way all of your saved poses will get renumbered form pose0001.pes to poseXXXX.pes without skipping numbers between.

This wil take a while, depending how many poses you re-import.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/18/2022 at 8:51 PM, Bbird said:

I think to remember that there was an upper pose number limit, don't know if it is still there.
If you have no sequences relying on your own /Save poses numbers, I would consider moving ALL of your poses from /Save to /Import and run the TK17_ContImport.exe from Binaries to re-import your poses from scratch.

That way all of your saved poses will get renumbered form pose0001.pes to poseXXXX.pes without skipping numbers between.

This wil take a while, depending how many poses you re-import.

Yeah pretty much this. You can only save poses in Klub17/Save

and that folder only accepts the naming PodeEdit0000-9999

Basically you can either access the pose and then save it, but it will found into /save and it will get renamed, you need to move & probably rename it after.

The other thing, the other way, this is the better way, take the pose before you start the game, rename it first to proper naming as above & put it into /save.

Afterwards once you changed it, you'll have to rename it and move it back whereever you want.

Additional note: The game won't reload poses properly unless you move the files, the same file in the same spot will remain unchanged. I am mainly talking about the /poses folder. Basically you either move the pose, or you load the game without the pose (in some cases I move the same folder, load, close, then reload)

You can rename your poses to anything you want in the Poses folder.

I do recommend to do 2 main things:

1) put them in separate folders YOU name yourself, try to use a something short

2)Myself I use numbers beyond the PoseEdit, I use PoseEdit10000 to 99999. I still keep the basic PoseEdit in front, in case I need to move & rename it to /Save

I recently encountered that problem, i had a 7000 number gap and i couldn't add any new poses,(9999 maximum number that game registers) tried to write automatic file renamer in batch but i failed, so i wrote a windows app that does that -> lists pes files and renames them to PoseEdit**xx.pes (along with icon file)

Edited by thedude

i  have a little powershell script for this you can use to run in the folder containing the poses to replace a certain part of the name to something else. eg rename pose to Position or something.

Just open a powershell window inside that folder (be very sure that you are actually running it inside that folder or it will not work or cause weird effects!)

here is the snippet Get-ChildItem -Filter "*pose*" | Rename-Item -NewName {$_.name -replace 'Pose','Position' }