Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Asian models?

jgho

hi, all the models on here are great, but one of the things missing is that there are not that many models from asia (china, japan, korea) etc. i guess because the base model faces are european and it's hard to get right... the default 3DSV "hentai" models always looked kinda cartoony.

the few i found are built in to CodenameVx repack, Yuna and Kim - two really great ones by the way @Codename-74

also found one from @marnie_marlodo - arancha and ching shih. i found one other in an old pack from ModsGarden - maybe i'll upload it

anyone know - male or female, that would look like they're from east asia or india?

• Like 1

For existing models here on KE the amazing Yuna Yang comes to my mind. 🤩 EDIT: There is also Evelyn Lin

Fun Fact:  My  Yasmin originally was intended to be Asian when I started working on her back in the day... 🤪

but she ended up like she ended up. 😅 I never got it right and somewhere on the way gave it up to make her Asian. 😏

asianride.jpg.afc2014118476fbb21745447bd09b940.jpg

Sometimes I'm questioning myself if I should give it another go, now that I know more about TK17...

As collector of Japanese Adult Videos (JAVs): 😉 I would love to see some JAV actresses as models in TK17 😍

javcover.jpg

Edited by d3vi0n
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator

Yeah... somehow I knew you would find a way to mention Yasmin (who was supposed to be... from Haiti, if I remember?) in a thread about Asian models 🤭

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Euphie said:

Yeah... somehow I knew you would find a way to mention Yasmin (who was supposed to be... from Haiti, if I remember?) in a thread about Asian models 🤭

So what? Haiti obviously fits with her appearance way better than South Korea or Japan. 😉 I remember spending hours trying to create an "Asian" looking model and getting frustrated over it, ending up with the first version of Yasmin. Like @jgho mentioned, the default "Asian" heads and slider, look way to cartoony. Back in good old MG and Hook 3 days I didn't even have body or face mods. Worked with just vanilla. Found that fact funny and thought I could share it, when I saw this thread. Is that a problem? 🤔 You can ignore my post, if it doesn't interest you, y'know? 😉

Edited by d3vi0n
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, d3vi0n said:

So what? Haiti obviously fits with her appearance way better than South Korea or Japan. 😉 I remember spending hours trying to create an "Asian" looking model and getting frustrated over it, ending up with the first version of Yasmin. Like @jgho mentioned, the default "Asian" heads and slider, look way to cartoony. Back in good old MG and Hook 3 days I didn't even have body or face mods. Worked with just vanilla. Found that fact funny and thought I could share it, when I saw this thread. Is that a problem? 🤔 You can ignore my post, if it doesn't interest you, y'know? 😉

No problem at all, I was just joking ^^ This is my joking emoji -> 🤭

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, d3vi0n said:

but she ended up like she ended up. 😅 I never got it right and somewhere on the way gave it up to make her Asian. 😏

asianride.jpg.afc2014118476fbb21745447bd09b940.jpg

She can pass up as philipino IMO

main-qimg-54ab552b6c98c3817314333480a2294731b2fd45b042bea07dc5297d64b41d.jpg

As for me, I have some asian (or asian-like) models, but I'm not confortable to share them until I unlock the mysteries of H5 Skins system.

• Like 1

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Euphie said:

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Haha 3

• Administrator
22 hours ago, jgho said:

anyone know - male or female, that would look like they're from east asia or india?

You can try making you own model. I shared custom skin that should get you close to looking like someone from that region. (Sorry, I don't share models that are requested - too lazy to repack them)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1