Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Does anyone have or know of an umbrella?

state808

Question

Hi everyone!

I am trying to find an umbrella to use for Blade Runner images and I just cannot find one in the forum sections. I found the giant outdoor patio kind, but not the kind you hold in your hand. Does anyone know of one for the game?

Thanks in advance!

Animated GIF

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, state808 said:

Hi everyone!

I am trying to find an umbrella to use for Blade Runner images and I just cannot find one in the forum sections. I found the giant outdoor patio kind, but not the kind you hold in your hand. Does anyone know of one for the game?

Thanks in advance!

Animated GIF

Toy 096 - Umbrella by digitalsierra -

ScreenCap_09.jpg

ScreenCap_10.jpg

I've had it for yonks but only just looked at this in game - I'll correct the loading rotation and enable activemod (VX conversion), and then get it posted for you.

:classic_smile:

UPDATE:  Now uploaded and available here:  https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/7072-umbrella-toy/

1 hour ago, aardy said:

Toy 096 - Umbrella by digitalsierra -

ScreenCap_09.jpg

ScreenCap_10.jpg

I've had it for yonks but only just looked at this in game - I'll correct the loading rotation and enable activemod (VX conversion), and then get it posted for you.

:classic_smile:

UPDATE:  Now uploaded and available here:  https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/7072-umbrella-toy/

Thank you so much!!! I am so excited to try this!

• Thumbs Up 1

OK everyone- a weird followup question....

I got the umbrella from @aardy (thanks again!) but when I load it- it looks like this:

image.png

I cannot figure out why it would do that? Does anyone know how to solve this weird umbrella situation?

Thank you in advance!

On 9/16/2022 at 4:21 AM, state808 said:

OK everyone- a weird followup question....

I got the umbrella from @aardy (thanks again!) but when I load it- it looks like this:

image.png

I cannot figure out why it would do that? Does anyone know how to solve this weird umbrella situation?

Thank you in advance!

you should change a bit .txf file 

"RGBA_8888" "AlphaBlend"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sadekhnd said:

you should change a bit .txf file 

"RGBA_8888" "AlphaBlend"

Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback.

I actually got inspired and made a whole series of umbrellas! Haha! I plan to finish them and release them this weekend- here is one of them:

• Like 2
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, state808 said:

Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback.

I actually got inspired and made a whole series of umbrellas! Haha! I plan to finish them and release them this weekend- here is one of them:

it looks cool. I like this city object too. Shouldn't  cyberpunk umbrella have more neons? 😉   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sadekhnd said:

it looks cool. I like this city object too. Shouldn't  cyberpunk umbrella have more neons? 😉   

Ha ha! Yes! You could make one with pink and blue neon too! Then it would be an official cyberpunk umbrella! 😛  Actually though, having one with neon in the ribs of the umbrella could look pretty cool! hmmmm....nobody make that, I call it first! 🙂

These are based specifically from the 1982 Blade Runner

bladerunnerumbrella21_465_211_int.jpg

I've seen some of what you make- and you make some really quality work! It's an honor to meet you @sadekhnd

• Like 1