Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Poses does not align properly

I've noticed that some poses do not align properly despite using the correct models for the pose. The male will be one side while the female will be away. Why does this happen and how to fix it? Do I need to realign the pose in pose editor? 

If the are sideways mostly should be height difference.

If it's misaligned vertical then spine mostly.

Other case try pelvis slider in customizer.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, timey said:

If the are sideways mostly should be height difference.

If it's misaligned vertical then spine mostly.

Other case try pelvis slider in customizer.

Wow, I did not even think 'Spine' or 'Pelvis' sliders could be the issue. Will work on it, Thank you. 

Most poses are made for individual purposes, they're made for custom settings of the makers. I myself use such settings, most regular poses don't work on my set up. You change some fairly minor things, like hips, legs, etc...and yeah, pose doesn't work properly anymore either. I also use a tall male with smaller females (just works way better for poses, male & females of the same game height, the females are actually taller and seemingly a bit larger too)

I basically need to use the same base settings in some body parts for all my models to use my own poses, essentially I know what I can and can't change.

YOu can either adapt the poses like some of us do, or find the proper settings.

• Agree 1

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Bigtiddyfucker said:

I've noticed that some poses do not align properly despite using the correct models for the pose. The male will be one side while the female will be away. Why does this happen and how to fix it? Do I need to realign the pose in pose editor? 

This is usually an issue around the height of the model.  A models height will impact how much it moves from the center of the room. So taller models will move further than shorter models.  When quick fix is to move the models back to the center of the room and you may notice the translation is fixed.  Then use some like the mod that moves poses locations to move it where ever you like.

• Agree 1

Before messing with spine and pelvis sliders, I recommend trying the "body size" presets, since they're used often.

There are three:

5'0 (small)

5'6 (medium)

6'0 (big mama/daddy)

• Agree 1

• Administrator

Also I shouldn't have to add this caveat but I will.  If you are on V11 its a totally new ballgame, and all levels of shit is going to be fucked when it comes to poses and different model heights.  So if you are on V11, just mosey on down to PG if you need help.