Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

VX ? does the poses from the Garden work normaly with the VX?

AdultRex

i only have the normal Game from the Garden and sometimes i do post some poses 

i wonder if the poses work normaly with the VX version 

befor at the garden befor the Tk v7.5 i think (rick) made an update it was nice one 

i think he called it VX but im not sure and it was nice by the way

but after that we had a major update them we move on 

so does the normal poses work with the VX game thanks 

Yep poses from 7.5 work with VX and are automatically converted.

Edit: Yeah it crashes if you do too many at once so do small batches.

Here is a useful FAQ guide for migrating to VX.

Edited by demonv1
  • Thumbs Up 1

ahaa so i was with the VX all the time and not 7.5v , thanka to send that link demonv

it been few years since i stopped plus i have the game version that i had from the Garden it is v10,1 

and one more Question so i should mark my poses with the VX only ? if i use the game with v10.1 right 

that make sense to me  now . that right how they will use a pose with 4 models if there game just support 3 XD

4 hours ago, AdultRex said:

ahaa so i was with the VX all the time and not 7.5v , thanka to send that link demonv

it been few years since i stopped plus i have the game version that i had from the Garden it is v10,1 

and one more Question so i should mark my poses with the VX only ? if i use the game with v10.1 right 

that make sense to me  now . that right how they will use a pose with 4 models if there game just support 3 XD

Yep if you upload your poses you should mark them VX only.

• Thumbs Up 1