Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Some poses doesn't work

timey

I found some poses just not work ..mostly they are in mega packs so just skipped those

But like to know why.

Can anyone list  share what might be the possible things gone wrong.

Can I make it work ...the files are shown with picture in pose selection but no response to click 

10 hours ago, timey said:

I found some poses just not work ..mostly they are in mega packs so just skipped those

But like to know why.

Can anyone list  share what might be the possible things gone wrong.

Can I make it work ...the files are shown with picture in pose selection but no response to click 

@Mongrel's reply is the most likely reason. Many poses also rely on certain furniture positions being available - eg. a sofa/bed based based pose will not open in a room with no sofa/bed position enabled. Although you will still see the pose in your menu, it won't respond when clicked on.

As mentioned, your best approach is to open them in PoseEdit and re-save as a floor pose that will work in any room. I would also suggest using female models only at this stage, so you can see who is doing what to whom (you can always equip them with strapons if needed)

You can then re-edit and save to your liking.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, aardy said:

@Mongrel's reply is the most likely reason. Many poses also rely on certain furniture positions being available - eg. a sofa/bed based based pose will not open in a room with no sofa/bed position enabled. Although you will still see the pose in your menu, it won't respond when clicked on.

As mentioned, your best approach is to open them in PoseEdit and re-save as a floor pose that will work in any room. I would also suggest using female models only at this stage, so you can see who is doing what to whom (you can always equip them with strapons if needed)

You can then re-edit and save to your liking.

Yep, I've had similar problems in the past and this is how I've figured it out.

It some poses like in cowgirl or chair poses ..there is bug like head snaps backwards during animation .. what might be the reason

is it due to any body size mismatch but the penetration is fine 

Or cuz of links to other body parts what should be altered to remove the bug

6 hours ago, timey said:

It some poses like in cowgirl or chair poses ..there is bug like head snaps backwards during animation .. what might be the reason

Change the size of the spine on the person who snaps the head, you can do this in customizer tab while pose is running to find best mix.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

• Administrator
14 hours ago, timey said:

You also might have a 7,5 pose that still has the Orca Mod. That tends to that,

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, timey said:

Links are not the issue, although this is more likely to happen in connected poses.

Non-standard spine and obsolete 7.5 PE tracks, as mentioned, can be the cause. Maybe also bad vertebra key values.

Obsolete Orca tracks can be corrected, more or less, using a Pose Tool in TKX_Utils (at the bottom of the list).

Whatever the cause, these poses always have a rotation value (normally hip) that skips from 180 to -180 degrees at some point.

• Thumbs Up 1