Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

The more tagged poses, the longer the room takes to load.

MURZIK

On 12/13/2022 at 1:47 AM, aykekarallo said:

Not my case.

I tested this with 10.000+ poses with all poses having only 1 or 2 tags (usually I have 80% of them turned off, but I have a well sorted archive).

I use hook5 extended. 98% of all poses in community folder. Tagmanager.uit is 347 kb.

1st loading time metro room with tagmanager: 1 Min 51 Sek
2nd loading time metro room without tagmanager: 3 Min 4 Sek
1st loading time metro room without tagmanager (deleted before start): 1 Min 51 Sek
2nd loading time metro room without tagmanager (deleted before start): 3 Min 5 Sek

No difference at all.

The reason seems to be that the tagmanager file is created by the game every time, and community folder poses are tagged automaticly - at least for my settings:

3.JPG

On 12/13/2022 at 3:07 PM, gghhoosstt123 said:

Tagmanager seems to be the real issue as i suppose due to it being an old tool which may be causing some kind of compatibilty issues with VX game ☠️.

@gghhoosstt123 Can you tell me exactly about what "tool" you are talking here?
Do you mean this "Tag current Pose" window ingame:
2.JPG

or some external tool?

39 minutes ago, sexybastardo said:

I tested this with 10.000+ poses with all poses having only 1 or 2 tags (usually I have 80% of them turned off, but I have a well sorted archive).

I use hook5 extended. 98% of all poses in community folder. Tagmanager.uit is 347 kb.

1st loading time metro room with tagmanager: 1 Min 51 Sek
2nd loading time metro room without tagmanager: 3 Min 4 Sek
1st loading time metro room without tagmanager (deleted before start): 1 Min 51 Sek
2nd loading time metro room without tagmanager (deleted before start): 3 Min 5 Sek

No difference at all.

The reason seems to be that the tagmanager file is created by the game every time, and community folder poses are tagged automaticly - at least for my settings:

3.JPG

@gghhoosstt123 Can you tell me exactly about what "tool" you are talking here?
Do you mean this "Tag current Pose" window ingame:
2.JPG

or some external tool?

For me it was this one. Don't tell me that theres actually other tool then this which works better and compatible cuz then i will be feeling dumb as fuck and had it all wrong from the start💀

image.png

Edited by gghhoosstt123

1 hour ago, gghhoosstt123 said:

For me it was this one. Don't tell me that theres actually other tool then this which works better and compatible cuz then i will be feeling dumb as fuck and had it all wrong from the start💀

Never used this for tagging - only to fix poses and raise the actor count, for tagging only the ingame tool.
I'm not sure if you are correct here that tagging with this tool maybe causes some problems.

In general if you want to reduce loading times:

• Turn on permanent cache files in the option manager
  • Turn on the 4GB executable in the option manager
  • Set the tmpfifo.max_files & tmpfifo.max_size in your config to something that your system can handle (i.e. 4000 & 4000Mb)
  • Use less to no toys, only the one you want to use (causes huge loading times)
  • Disable ALL vehicles and only activate them if needed
  • Reduce the content in ActiveMod as much as you can
  • Optimize every png in ActiveMod with my png tool (will result mostly in 40-50% less size)
  • Remove buggy addons (some buggy 7.5 addons are causing massive loading times/crashes)
  • Sort poses into sets that make sense for you and activate them via option manager, try to keep under 3000 poses (tbh you needs 25k poses anyway, sort them out!)
  • If you have more than 3000 poses, reduce the file size of the preview images with the command shell (MAKE BACKUPS OF SAVE/COMMUNITY FOLDER!)
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, sexybastardo said:

Never used this for tagging - only to fix poses and raise the actor count, for tagging only the ingame tool.
I'm not sure if you are correct here that tagging with this tool maybe causes some problems.

In general if you want to reduce loading times:

• Turn on permanent cache files in the option manager
  • Turn on the 4GB executable in the option manager
  • Set the tmpfifo.max_files & tmpfifo.max_size in your config to something that your system can handle (i.e. 4000 & 4000Mb)
  • Use less to no toys, only the one you want to use (causes huge loading times)
  • Disable ALL vehicles and only activate them if needed
  • Reduce the content in ActiveMod as much as you can
  • Optimize every png in ActiveMod with my png tool (will result mostly in 40-50% less size)
  • Remove buggy addons (some buggy 7.5 addons are causing massive loading times/crashes)
  • Sort poses into sets that make sense for you and activate them via option manager, try to keep under 3000 poses (tbh you needs 25k poses anyway, sort them out!)
  • If you have more than 3000 poses, reduce the file size of the preview images with the command shell (MAKE BACKUPS OF SAVE/COMMUNITY FOLDER!)

Hmmm the addons parts is really true some addons causes crashes and loading stuff too as i myself has experienced that before, yes i do use permanent cache files with 4gb patch too including other stuff listed, its just when i removed the .uit my game became normal how it used to be so i was assuming that it may be the cause of it. Any way i am gonna try the ingame tagging thing that you mentioned and see if i still spot the error or not. The thing is what i did was searched every poses according to location like chair floor wall etc and then tagged them all so it was easier for me to see which poses are for which location in tagged folder ingame.

3 hours ago, sexybastardo said:

If you have more than 3000 poses, reduce the file size of the preview images with the command shell (MAKE BACKUPS OF SAVE/COMMUNITY FOLDER!)

Thanks.

It would be interesting if you could develop this point a bit.

I think I´ve read an Euphie´s post about the respect but I can´t remember the method.

@sexybastardo Btw say i want to load 5k or what ever poses i drag them into community folder and the rest are placed in other folder so when i don't want these ones i cut them and paste them to my poses folder and add other 5K proses form that folder to community, and i have t do this cut and paste game alot when ever i feel like i need to replace the poses. So is there any way in which i don't need to do this kind of hustle? say like by changing the load directory of poses from text document or something so game loads it from the location we changed which can save from the chore of cutting and pasting poses back and forth and just simply changing the folder directory to the location i want the poses to be loaded from which is much more convenient then the method i use. So is it possible? or is there any other convinient way?

Edited by gghhoosstt123

7 minutes ago, gghhoosstt123 said:

@sexybastardo Btw say i want to load 5k or what ever poses i drag them into community folder and the rest are placed in other folder so when i don't want these ones i cut them and paste them to my poses folder and add other 5K proses form that folder to community, and i have t do this cut and paste game alot when ever i feel like i need to replace the poses. So is there any way in which i don't need to do this kind of hustle? say like by changing the load directory of poses from text document or something so game loads it from the location we changed which can save from the chore of cutting and pasting poses back and forth and just simply changing the folder directory to the location i want the poses to be loaded from which is much more convenient then the method i use. So is it possible? or is there any other convinient way?

Also what does this do that you mentioned i am curious 👀

Edited by gghhoosstt123

1 hour ago, aykekarallo said:

Thanks.

It would be interesting if you could develop this point a bit.

I think I´ve read an Euphie´s post about the respect but I can´t remember the method.

I don't know anything that Euphie posted - since I was completely away long before MG went down. Just came back now. But whatever she had in mind I'm sure it was great. 🙂 

To answer your question, I'm think about writing a tutorial about it. In short: Make Backup of your Save folder, make a Backup of your community folder. Start "TK17 Command Shell.exe" and type "optimize-icons", then it will run for a while and will reduce the size of all icons to a smaller size in both save and community folders.

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, gghhoosstt123 said:

oh boy, this really made me wanna stop reading. this was hard to understand. please ask next time in a short clear sentence ... 🥴

The answer is: Yes.
poses.JPG

and I expect that you do yourself a favor and look into every tab and every setting in the option manager before you are using outside tools and wildly copy & paste things around. There is a description for each of those. VX is behaving way better if you do stuff like it was intended. 

29 minutes ago, gghhoosstt123 said:

Also what does this do that you mentioned i am curious 👀

it's the size of the cache, it is limited by this setting

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sexybastardo said:

oh boy, this really made me wanna stop reading. this was hard to understand. please ask next time in a short clear sentence ... 🥴

The answer is: Yes.
poses.JPG

and I expect that you do yourself a favor and look into every tab and every setting in the option manager before you are using outside tools and wildly copy & paste things around. There is a description for each of those. VX is behaving way better if you do stuff like it was intended. 

it's the size of the cache, it is limited by this setting

haha yea my english is weak so struggle a bit to put the words forward in easier way that can make sense faster 😛  and i assume that the pose collection tab occurs if i have set the tags and stuff? cuz now i am re doing the tags and stuff so hopefully it will show in the tab otherwise its not available without it for me.

image.png

Edited by gghhoosstt123

4 minutes ago, gghhoosstt123 said:

haha yea my english is weak so struggle a bit to put the words forward in easier way that can make sense faster 😛  and i assume that the pose collection tab occurs if i have set the tags and stuff? cuz now i am re doing the tags and stuff so hopefully it will show in the tab otherwise its not available without it for me.

image.png

No, copy a folder with some poses in the Poses folder you'll find in the VX main folder. Then the collections will appear. But always keep a backup!

• Thanks 1

Just now, sexybastardo said:

No, copy a folder with some poses in the Poses folder you'll find in the VX main folder. Then the collections will appear. But always keep a backup!

oooohhh so thats how, yea didn't had clue cuz i only put poses in community pose edit appreciate the help 👌

• Thumbs Up 1