Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

The more tagged poses, the longer the room takes to load.

MURZIK

Usually, my room loads in about a minute, even with more than ~10000 poses. But when I started assigning tags to poses, the more poses I tagged, the longer the rooms took to load. I don't know exactly how many poses I've already marked (more than a thousand), but loading a room can take up to 20 minutes, or not load at all.Moreover, the first download after entering the game is normal, but after exiting the menu, this problem begins.

i dont know about the tags , sometimes and i dont really know why the ( Save folder ) can give you some bugs and glitches in your game and i think that the poses tags also located in your save folder 

the good things about the game is if you move your whole save folder somewhere in your pc then you run your game without it  , the game will auto make a new Save folder after you run your game

so you have to do your save folder test , like first test run your game without anythings in your save folder 

them move you stuff back and run your game 

like for exmaple move half of your poses there and re-Run the game then move the other half then maybe move half of the tags if you find them there

i found that mostly the problem is related to Setting in your save folder  (  , Config.cc
Config.txt ) PoseEdit.Customizer.pes PoseEdit.AutoSave.pes

do your save folder test and i think your problem will be fix today

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

When I remove TagManager.uit everything loads again quickly. But the tags in the poses disappear! With such a number of poses without tags, it is simply unrealistic to navigate.

4 minutes ago, MURZIK said:

When I remove TagManager.uit everything loads again quickly. But the tags in the poses disappear! With such a number of poses without tags, it is simply unrealistic to navigate.

Oh yea that manager.uit has caused issues for me too. for me it was tagging all poses to their locations. i don't use that manager now.

then it might be from the TagManager.uit 

but just incase try also to delete  (  , Config.cc Config.txt PoseEdit.Customizer.pes PoseEdit.AutoSave.pes ) But ofc after you do your back like copy the whole folder somewhere or make a RAR file and keep it somewhere 

so just keep the poses and your TagManager.uit inside your save folder and run your game 

it just the easy fix but if it still happen i hope someone know how to fix your tags 

The installation is completely fresh, it has nothing but a hook5. Poses and TagManager have been moved from the old repack. Only removal of TagManager helps. If I tag all the poses, the problem comes back with the new TagManager. By the way, in the old repack it was the same.
Maybe there is an alternative way to organize poses?

• Administrator

Interesting .... sadly if this is all correct (and it seems it is) then tags could be more limited. And tags are very useful. 

How big is the TagManager.uit in your case (when used with many tags) ? 

210kb - and it's still far from all sorted.

And if the game puts down the transfer date for all poses, then ~ 600kb.

Edited by MURZIK
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Administrator

The only way currently would probably be attempting to reduce both large number of poses and especially tags ... 

10k poses on itself is fairly hefty here. So, as the game attempts to read tags for every pose, it bogs down everything.

I have thought about logic of using fewer poses, but in more modular way... still, those short and small animations could then be loaded into larger one. But ... fairly impractical if one makes large and extensive stories.

Otherwise... maybe there could be a way somehow to speed up the reading of tags somehow. Unsure yet how. So, for now... possibly use as few tags as possible that are arranged in more general (wider) way.

• Agree 2

37 minutes ago, MURZIK said:

Now exit the menu (not the game!) and load the room again. Since the problem occurs on the second boot of any room.

Yes. This is true, to the point that after the second or third load from the menu it is better to start the game from scratch because the loading times skyrocket.
But I can't see the relationship between this and the tag system, although I'm not saying there isn't.

I'm more inclined to think that the culprit is the amount of poses being loaded.

With a relatively low amount of poses, say 200 Mb, I can reload the room many times without much problem. I know this for sure because when experimenting with body meshes there is no choice but to reload the game from the menu to see the changes. And this means doing it literally dozens of times.

• Thumbs Up 1

My poses folder is 1.28gb and the room loads ~1 minute many times in a row without the TagManager. So his fault, although indirect, but there.

• Administrator

So you cannot just get rid of TagManager.  If you delete tag manager it will just recreate itself again, so I curious to how you are running the game without it.

I can just delete it, it is not re-created until I add the tag while already in the game. And the problem is not in its presence, but in its size.

1 minute ago, MURZIK said:

I can just delete it, it is not re-created until I add the tag while already in the game. And the problem is not in its presence, but in its size.

Not my case.

It recreates by itself after I delete it when I relaunch the game.Don´t know for others.

• Administrator

Hmm ... interesting responses. Will need to experiment more around this to see exactly what is happening. I know 100 % sure that poses cause problems within the game when theres a large number of them. Generally, I have seen this only from others ... as I havent, myself, reached this number of poses. Not even remotely close to 3-4k, much less around 10k.

13 hours ago, aykekarallo said:

Not my case.

It recreates by itself after I delete it when I relaunch the game.Don´t know for others.

Possibly because you keep the poses in the "Poses" folder. I keep them in the "Community\PoseEdit" folder. Then the game does not touch the TagManager, and only I can edit it. And also, delete, return back, and transfer without changes between repacks.

4 minutes ago, MURZIK said:

Possibly because you keep the poses in the "Poses" folder. I keep them in the "Community\PoseEdit" folder. Then the game does not touch the TagManager, and only I can edit it. And also, delete, return back, and transfer without changes between repacks.

I also store poses on community pose edit. have 10k poses too with hook 5 extented, Tagmanager seems to be the real issue as i suppose due to it being an old tool which may be causing some kind of compatibilty issues with VX game ☠️. I noticed any thing added or changes made in SAVE folder causes these crashes and loading issues alot.

44 minutes ago, gghhoosstt123 said:

Tagmanager seems to be the real issue as i suppose due to it being an old tool which may be causing some kind of compatibilty issues with VX game

Some time ago I came across a repack TK17-7.5. It already had a bunch of tagged poses, and a loading problem. I did not know about the existence of TagManager then and just got rid of the entire repack. But now I think that there the problem was in the TagManager. And if I'm not mistaken, 7.5 is not VX.

Edited by MURZIK

10 minutes ago, MURZIK said:

Some time ago I came across a repack TK17-7.5. It already had a bunch of tagged poses, and a loading problem. I did not know about the existence of TagManager then and just got rid of the entire repack. But now I think that there the problem was in the TagManager. And if I'm not mistaken, 7.5 is not VX.

Yea 7.5 is not VX but there are tools that are also compatible with VX too which were made for 7.5. Tag manager is the problem of all things as it makes its uit in SAVE folder and as i mentioned before that any changes or new stuff added to Save folder may cause issues some times which leads to the reason why people delete their save folder and and move on with the new one that game makes automatically.

• Love It 1