Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Fur Coat

DBtk17

Question

Good time of day. I have a request again. Someone can make an open fur coat so that you can see the breasts. It is desirable that you can change the color of it. There is something similar in the game, but there is rather a jacket with a fur collar, and I would like a fur coat. Thanks in advance to everyone who will help with this.

Anal_Big_Boobs_Matures_Danica_collins_4365643-30.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

3 answers to this question

• Administrator
On 4/2/2023 at 9:34 PM, DBtk17 said:

Good time of day. I have a request again. Someone can make an open fur coat so that you can see the breasts. It is desirable that you can change the color of it. There is something similar in the game, but there is rather a jacket with a fur collar, and I would like a fur coat. Thanks in advance to everyone who will help with this.

Yes and no. The problem is and will be vertices. I've DL'ed different 'fur' coats and the vertices are through the roof (vertices=Poly count). I'm not talking about 100K here (yes, 100K is high), I'm talking about in the 100K's'ish - to 1million. Serbia made a short fur coat version from a batman game, (and yea, that was a pretty heavy one). I think he removed some vertices but regardless, removing too much could make it look bad/ugly. So what is bad with having 'too' much vertices. Well, if you are fine with your game crashing, turning your computer into a space heater, low FPS, etc. Well, by all mean, try to make it happen but be sure to create a disclaimer.

Also, a user simulated 'fur' by using the Hook5 layer system which I think is the better alternative but that is up for this user to create it and share it.