Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

room addon : Berger Room 8 , Palm Resort

Enzo

Question

Hello you hot sweepers 🤣👋

I have found a texture folder for this room , called Berger Room 8 , Palm Resort

PalmRessort.jpg

PalmRessort2.jpg

but I couldn`t find the room itself anywhere .

does anyone have this room ?

23 answers to this question

• Administrator

I know its a 'request' but please reup it properly so all can enjoy 😉

That said, I read some comments of it not working 'properly'. I mentioned in the post. But to say it here, the room is pretty heavy. With just over 2 million tris, it’s a miracle that some computer are able to load it. In comparison, the rooms that HDiddy and that I have made haven't pasted 1 million - (1 million should be the max). In part, no optimization. The biggest culprit are the palm tree and foliage just that, they add 1 million tris. I can try optimizing the current assets though it can break the mesh. The best option would be to look for some replacement trees and foliage that aren't heavy but that requires time.

I should add that the textures aren’t at fault. The number is low and the size shouldn’t play a major role (seeing that the sky is a 8k HDRI). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Hey  topcat37  👋

thank you very much 👍🤩

I `m curious what the room looks like

unfortunately doesn`t work for me 😥

after loading in pose editor the game says goodbye 🤦‍♂️

mmmh. berger room 25 for example , which is very big , works for me ,but this room not

probably because of my shoddy laptop, maybe too many palm trees 🤪😄

anyway thanks again 🤙

22 minutes ago, Enzo said:

unfortunately doesn`t work for me 😥

after loading in pose editor the game says goodbye 🤦‍♂️

mmmh. berger room 25 for example , which is very big , works for me ,but this room not

probably because of my shoddy laptop, maybe too many palm trees 🤪😄

anyway thanks again 🤙

Have you tried reducing texture sizes?  A lot of Berger's later rooms often include a number of 4X textures - I've had to reduce any 4X to 2X to get these rooms to run for more than 20 seconds, but then my PC is steam and rubberband powered  :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Here is the complete version I have. It is from a back up. I used the ping optimizer tool and compressed the ping files. Active mod went from 137Mb down to 58Mb. I didn't change the texture resolution. You might want to try cleaning out your cache,Try the clean system in option tool.  lately when Install something new I run it and have less problems. Just a thought.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aardy said:

Have you tried reducing texture sizes?  A lot of Berger's later rooms often include a number of 4X textures - I've had to reduce any 4X to 2X to get these rooms to run for more than 20 seconds, but then my PC is steam and rubberband powered  :classic_biggrin:

Hey  aardy  👋

I will try again now , I already thought about that 👍

But was first in the beer garden and enjoyed the sun 😎🍻🍹😅

I hope it works 🤞

thanks for your advice  👍

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, topcat37 said:

Here is the complete version I have. It is from a back up. I used the ping optimizer tool and compressed the ping files. Active mod went from 137Mb down to 58Mb. I didn't change the texture resolution. You might want to try cleaning out your cache,Try the clean system in option tool.  lately when Install something new I run it and have less problems. Just a thought.

BergerRoom8.7z 84.43 MB · 2 downloads

Hey  topcat37  👋

ok , I will try that too 👍

thank you very much for your efforts 🏆👍👌

No you two , the room just doesn`t work 🤔

maybe it`s only for highend pc...or what ever ...

I close this case for me and archive the room .

Thank you both for your support

salute   👍🍺😅👋

Sorry didn't work for you. Curiosity got me to check my upload. I downloaded and installed it. It worked fine for me. It is just like a bigger version of the Pool room. I took a screenshot for you. 

image.png

Edited by topcat37
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Enzo said:

No you two , the room just doesn`t work 🤔

maybe it`s only for highend pc...or what ever ...

I close this case for me and archive the room .

Thank you both for your support

salute   👍🍺😅👋

....and one in my non-Hook install running on my antique PC.  If I can run this, I'd have thought that anyone should be able to.

Although I haven't used it in PoseEditor.     Does it run any better for you in Freemode?

ScreenCap_01.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aardy said:

....und eine in meiner Nicht-Hook-Installation, die auf meinem antiken PC läuft. Wenn ich das ausführen kann, hätte ich gedacht, dass das jeder können sollte.

Obwohl ich es nicht in PoseEditor verwendet habe . Läuft es bei dir im Freemode besser?

ScreenCap_01.jpg

wow 🤩

I have not tried the freemode yet  😁

the first picture I see from the room , a great room ...I like this style 👌

I`m more comicstyle fan and this kind would be enough for me .

even though you don`t use Hook ,all of your pictures looks great 🏆

I`ll try again on this , thank you old magic graphic artist 😅🤙👨‍🎨

salute 👋

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, topcat37 said:

I just double checked. I'm able to run fine in pose edit mode also.

Hey  topcat37 👋

don`t bother yourself , thanks for the effort 🤙

everything is loading fine , but exactly when the room is supposed to appear.... tadaa ✨ ....., i`m on Windows Monitor  🤪

I have to try that again .

Thanks again 🤙

salute ✌️

19 hours ago, topcat37 said:

Sorry didn't work for you. Curiosity got me to check my upload. I downloaded and installed it. It worked fine for me. It is just like a bigger version of the Pool room. I took a screenshot for you. 

image.png

thanks a lot 🤙

I need a better PC 😅

have fun 👋

42 minutes ago, Smoke said:

I should add that the textures aren’t at fault. The number is low and the size shouldn’t play a major role (seeing that the sky is a 8k HDRI). 

I would say they partly are - because of the 8k sky texture.  I couldn't run this room without reducing that to a 4k texture.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, aardy said:

I would say they partly are - because of the 8k sky texture.  I couldn't run this room without reducing that to a 4k texture.

There is no doubt that textures do play a role. But with the testing I've done and info I gathered, its more situational. In this situation, there was only 1 texture that was 4K+. And it should have not played a role. If the remaining textures were 4k, than yea. Never the less, if such room has issues and is not optimized, than YES - 1 texture is enough to push it over the edge. I wouldn't go far to say this room is bad. It needed that final touch to finish it off. I'm certain that if 1 million tris are removed and all kept below 1 million, this room would run more smoother. This should also show case the limits of the game, in many cases - people think there either is no limit or that such limit is 'extremely' high.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, jimbob76 said:

I haven't been around much. Is berger done with the game?

Yes he is done. Reason - it could be anything but there is speculation that he quit because he kept on being dragged into the drama from the other side.

9 hours ago, Smoke said:

There is no doubt that textures do play a role. But with the testing I've done and info I gathered, its more situational. In this situation, there was only 1 texture that was 4K+. And it should have not played a role. If the remaining textures were 4k, than yea. Never the less, if such room has issues and is not optimized, than YES - 1 texture is enough to push it over the edge. I wouldn't go far to say this room is bad. It needed that final touch to finish it off. I'm certain that if 1 million tris are removed and all kept below 1 million, this room would run more smoother. This should also show case the limits of the game, in many cases - people think there either is no limit or that such limit is 'extremely' high.

Hey  Snoke 👋

It wasn`t my intention to leave the room looking bad , on the contrary , I think the room is really great .

Unfortunately it doesn`t work for me , but that`s just because of my lousy laptop , that`s the way it is  .

Everyone now knows what the room looks like and everyone can try it themselves , good luck and have fun with it 👍

I can`t share the room , I can`t show any pictures of it 😅 ...

So no offense , I love you all  😘

salute ✌️

The leaves are to much for my laptop 🥺

I delete the leaves mesh and uvmap in editor ( almost broke my hand  🖖 ).

The berger room 8 .bs goes down from 162 to 66,3 MB  and the room then worked for me to👌.

BRoom08.jpg

It is no longer a palm resort 😅, so maybe I`ll do more of a desert resort with new textures for me 🐪.

Thanks again 🤙

Salute 🍺

22 hours ago, Smoke said:

Yes he is done. Reason - it could be anything but there is speculation that he quit because he kept on being dragged into the drama from the other side.

Sadly not a new story.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Enzo said:

It wasn`t my intention to leave the room looking bad , on the contrary , I think the room is really great .

Unfortunately it doesn`t work for me , but that`s just because of my lousy laptop , that`s the way it is  .

lol nothing to apologize. Trust me dude, I like stuff to look pretty but I'd like to optimize it so it can run 'good'. As a creator, I'd like to the stuff that I run flawless and to have little issues and if I'm sharing it, for people of low to high to fully enjoy it.

So when I say this room is 'un-optimized' - it is. I've said this many times, I respect berger and in short he was 'my teacher' with modding. I've also gotten to know him, know his personality. And he was never the type of character to go back and fix a problem. Be it good, bad, annoying, etc. That was his style.

So as I mentioned, I might that a look at this room and re-release a optimized version.

• Agree 1