Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

From Where Can I Find It?

Can anyone of this community please tell me from where I can get this particular door as a Hook5 object or as a Toy? This door is from a room amazingly modified by @nikoli. If anyone knows then please help me to find it.🙏🥺

Here is the link of the room : 

Here is the image of the particular Door

Door.png

Edited by Pagla Choda 2.0

The door is just the vanilla jail rooms door retextured, give me a bit of time to re-export the room to Blender and I can cut it out and make a H5 object out of it.

• Like 1

I forgot how badly they made this. I basically had to remake into an H5 object from scratch because of how they decided to put it together. 

Door.zip

Seeing as I had to fix their badly done layout and make it a 3d double sided item already, I've given you three options, closed, ajar, and open. I've also added hinges, a sill-plate and made the glass semi-transparent if when using it, you make the alpha-blend line = 1 and the cull-mode line = 4, otherwise the glass will be opaque like the rooms original single sided door. --- If the chrome items are too shiny for you, just open the doorknob SPEC texture with a paint program and add more green to the yellow. 

Preview Door Closed.jpg

Preview Door Ajar.jpg

Preview Door Open.jpg

I also made H5 objects of the non-glass door, though I didn't add the hinges or plate to them.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

15 hours ago, nikoli said:

I forgot how badly they made this. I basically had to remake into an H5 object from scratch because of how they decided to put it together. 

Door.zip 3.05 MB · 0 downloads

Seeing as I had to fix their badly done layout and make it a 3d double sided item already, I've given you three options, closed, ajar, and open. I've also added hinges, a sill-plate and made the glass semi-transparent if when using it, you make the alpha-blend line = 1 and the cull-mode line = 4, otherwise the glass will be opaque like the rooms original single sided door. --- If the chrome items are too shiny for you, just open the doorknob SPEC texture with a paint program and add more green to the yellow. 

Preview Door Closed.jpg

Preview Door Ajar.jpg

Preview Door Open.jpg

I also made H5 objects of the non-glass door, though I didn't add the hinges or plate to them.

Thanks You Soooooooooo Much! I am highly thankful to you 🙏❤️

• Like 1