Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Looking for some footwear add-ons.

SexyBoy69

Question

Hi, I'm looking for any shoe addons similar to these pics:

Preference: wide heel, high or flat, platform, closed or open toe, closed ankle, overknee or underknee, gothic or lolita style.

If you have some of these stuff, or if you can create some models, I would appreciate any help. Much thanks! 

IMG_2599.jpeg

IMG_2600.jpeg

IMG_2601.jpeg

IMG_2597.jpeg

IMG_2598.jpeg

IMG_2602.jpeg

IMG_2605.jpeg

IMG_2603.jpeg

IMG_2604.jpeg

IMG_2606.jpeg

IMG_2607.jpeg

IMG_2608.jpeg

IMG_2610.jpeg

IMG_2609.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2612.jpeg

IMG_2613.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg

IMG_2615.jpeg

IMG_2616.jpeg

IMG_2617.jpeg

IMG_2618.jpeg

IMG_2619.jpeg

IMG_2620.jpeg

IMG_2621.jpeg

IMG_2622.jpeg

IMG_2623.jpeg

IMG_2624.jpeg

IMG_2625.jpeg

IMG_2626.jpeg

IMG_2627.jpeg

IMG_2628.jpeg

IMG_2629.jpeg

4 answers to this question

I've asked about those block-like elevated shoes years ago.

Sadly, there was none to be had.

A pair of "Timberland type boots," R9Shoe042 that are already here, come close but that's it.

A least I've never seen any of the sort.

It'd be cool if there were though.

R9Shoe042.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, SexyBoy69 said:

Hi, I'm looking for any shoe addons similar to these pics:

Few notes before reply: (A sort of a temporary lapse of OysterMugism)

1. I do not recommend to use tags on your request, it would make the things harder for people using search function as it will deliver request in their search instead of results; there's not worst hassle than getting another question when you're looking for an answer
2. While we have storage capabilities, I think all those pics are over redundant and prove you didn't do your homework

Having said this, I did for you and it didn't take me more than one minute and a sip of my coffee 🫠

Here you have similar items to what you're requesting that sadly have gotten burried in time:

A. First ever knee boots in this game, historic item (Only Addon with no H5 textures)

Nice set of H5 textures for this item here: (State-of-the-art)

Improved textures for this item:

B. Natalie High Boots (Old Euphie Addon textures by demonv1)

C. Sexy Boots by x17:

D. Catharina High Boots by Euphie (I believe a VX redo of Catharina High Boots from Euphie)

E. Knee Boots by x17 here uploaded by Melissa:

Regarding other footwear in those pictures you posted there's a lot of similar items including combat boots, stilettos, strass heels, stripper heels, sandals, etc in this section that you probably completely ignored

Moral: feed yourself and don't wait to be fed 🙃

46 minutes ago, MarkZappa said:

Regarding other footwear in those pictures you posted there's a lot of similar items including combat boots, stilettos, strass heels, stripper heels, sandals, etc in this section that you probably completely ignored

Yeah, sorry for the bunch of pics, bro, I just put together a collection of examples that I would like to find as a model in my game, if anyone in the community has such things. I would love to compress this content into a tiled form, but I can’t 🙂 

I checked through the entire downloads footwear section, there is nothing like would suit me, that’s why I created this topic. Yes, there is a similar one, with wide heels and a high platform, but this is not what I need. Basically, any shoes there have a narrow heel or an open ankle, and this is not the same style at all... 
In addition to high heels, I would like to find some casual closed chelsea boots too... 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SexyBoy69 said:

Yeah, sorry for the bunch of pics, bro

Oh don't worry! No hitch at all, and my apologies as my message probably sound very aggressive with no intention (early morning mood, cranky start up)

1 hour ago, SexyBoy69 said:

I checked through the entire downloads footwear section, there is nothing like would suit me, that’s why I created this topic. Yes, there is a similar one, with wide heels and a high platform, but this is not what I need. Basically, any shoes there have a narrow heel or an open ankle, and this is not the same style at all... 
In addition to high heels, I would like to find some casual closed chelsea boots too... 

In that case, it would be better if you have some game mesh or DAZ studio asset of the style of boots you're looking for so any modder can take the request and do 🙃