Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Voiceset installer Error#13

footlover

I´m working on a voiceset, but when I want to install the set via the VX installer there is "Error#13- ungültige konvertierung von der Zeichenfolge 0_B in Typ double" It´s in German 🤣 translation should be something with "invalid conversation of string"  @OysterMug does this makes any sense to you?

1 hour ago, footlover said:

I´m working on a voiceset, but when I want to install the set via the VX installer there is "Error#13- ungültige konvertierung von der Zeichenfolge 0_B in Typ double" It´s in German 🤣 translation should be something with "invalid conversation of string"  @OysterMug does this makes any sense to you?

Your computer is configured for the German language, and in Germany, the decimal character is a comma instead of a decimal as used in the U.S.. This is a known problem that I've had difficulty trying to fix b/c I'd have to change the default language on my own PC to a several different others to fix.

There is a simple work-around you can try instead: https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/708-oystermugs-voiceset-creator/?tab=comments#comment-5454

Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately it doesn´t work.

I still got the error when I try to install a voiceset.

The funny thing is I was used to work with your tools, without any problem. The only thing I changed, I updated to the latest VX version and installed Hook paid.

I also just checked the lates patch of the Installer, but same problem.

6 hours ago, footlover said:

I still got the error when I try to install a voiceset.

"Install"? I thought you were "creating" a voiceset ("Working on a voiceset") using "Creator"?

If you are having trouble "installing" voicesets, that's something else entirely.

1 hour ago, OysterMug said:

"Install"? I thought you were "creating" a voiceset ("Working on a voiceset") using "Creator"?

If you are having trouble "installing" voicesets, that's something else entirely.

Ok, maybe I was not mentioned it clear enough. I have problems mit the Installer for VX not the creation oft voicesets.

Okay, that's different.

"Installer" producing a "type mismatch" error is new. Have you tried installing any other voicesets to see if they have the same problem?

Something to check: Open "RegEdit" in Windows and search for "Klub-10". If it's not found, run "Portable.reg" in your "Save" folder and try "Installer" again.

Oh sorry I just recognize that you answered to my question. Yes I tried another voiceset but it´s the same, as soon as I click on save for the folders the installer quit working.

I also checked the RegEdit, for me it seems ok. I attached a picture of the error.

Error.jpg

Ah, you're in Germany. It's possible you are experiencing some sort of "translation" error.

At the moment, my primary computer is dead and I don't have access to my files to do any testing, but in the meantime, try this to see if it helps:

1) Open the "Region & Language" settings in the Windows Control Panel.

2) On first tab, click the "Additional Settings" button.

3) Change the "decimal symbol" to the period (the German symbol is a comma.)

If this resolves your issue, you can change the decimal symbol back after you are done. This is a hack to fix "Voiceset Creator", but it's possible "Installer" might need it too.

• Like 1

If this is a custom voiceset you created yourself, you likely would have had to apply the "decimal change" during creation with "Voiceset Creator".

I'd be surprised it it had to be done again prior to Installation, but it's possible.

Let me know if it resolves the issue.