Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Any storage rooms?

Syn

For a scene I'm doing, I'm looking for a good storage room. Could be its own room, or could just be part of an existing room. I'm thinking like a large janitor's closet with shelves full of boxes, etc. Do any rooms like this exist?

• Hmmmm 1

There was a hotel which came in 4 different rooms, floor, second floor, street, etc, I dont recall the name off the top of my head, but it's the only one like it. The second floor has such a section, if you just need it for a screenshot.

• Like 1

There was a storage room just as you describe made as a toy object long ago by chris63.  Unfortunately never converted to a proper room addon, and now probably lost in the dusts of time.

...though someone might just have it ...  somewhere...

Edit:  I think it may have been part of the Silent Hill series, so texture and model resolution probably wasn't great anyway.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Syn said:

For a scene I'm doing, I'm looking for a good storage room. Could be its own room, or could just be part of an existing room. I'm thinking like a large janitor's closet with shelves full of boxes, etc. Do any rooms like this exist?

I do happen to have a Hook 5 Object 'Janitor's Room's that I put to together as part of my Survival Horror series. It's finished except for lighting & special effects I wanted to add. Would that do?  It all depends on whether you have Hook 5 or not... 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 5:52 AM, Kim said:

The cafe has a backroom that has some boxes, a closet... Or as mentioned, the Hotel first floor and Hotel ground floor rooms.

Yah, ended up retexturing the cafe backroom. Turned out rather nicely.

• Like 2