Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Difficulty to Use the possing Tool ?

ReilanT

hello here.

i'm a user of DazStudio and Ilusion game studio ( Honey Select DX2 or AI shoujo ) and i have a lot off Difficulty to use the posing tool in TK17... it's really hard to move axis for Bend arms, or Leg, or only move the Character. ( feet locked on ground ) .. 

i think i need to learn more about Sexy villa Engine but it's hard.. i take all Advice or Mod for make the possing tool better ? 🙂 

Thanks for your Advice. 

PS : sorry english is not my First Language 🙂 ... i dont use Google trad only my english knowledge.. all by myself ( no school learning... video game lerning only 🙂 )

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ReilanT said:

hello here.

i'm a user of DazStudio and Ilusion game studio ( Honey Select DX2 or AI shoujo ) and i have a lot off Difficulty to use the posing tool in TK17... it's really hard to move axis for Bend arms, or Leg, or only move the Character. ( feet locked on ground ) .. 

i think i need to learn more about Sexy villa Engine but it's hard.. i take all Advice or Mod for make the possing tool better ? 🙂 

Thanks for your Advice. 

PS : sorry english is not my First Language 🙂 ... i dont use Google trad only my english knowledge.. all by myself ( no school learning... video game lerning only 🙂 )

using Shift + translatior will help you out with moving your model. 

for further help, this is a good place to start: https://www.klubexile.com/tutorials/category/2-all-about-poses/

• Thanks 1

It is difficult to give specific advice because it is too wide an area to explain. I think it is all trials and errors, that is probably how most of us learned. And still learning 🙂

Once you learn it, it's much easier compared to Daz/VaM for what it's worth, well depending of course on the quality you want. You still have to fine-tune parts if you want something really nice, and this game came out before IK was even a novelty in commonly used software. Remember, this game came out when Vice City was the newest GTA game, for reference, so it was very low goals in mind, so you have to become used-to it's specific quirks. Basically there is some limits and you have to learn some work-arounds for things, luckily in the new version VX there is a lot more sliders added to help fine-tune any problems.

• Administrator

Also the TK17 uses a Key Frame editor for Poses.  Not sure what HS or the others use, but it uses the basic key frame principles regarding bezier and linear curves.  One good general tutorial on keyframes that may help is below.  It is basically applicable to any animation engine using keyframes even though he used After Effects for the tutorial.

• Thumbs Up 1