Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

More face animations

Godallah1

Question

Most often in this game I prefer to simply photograph my favorite model, but the number of face animations is minuscule and some do not even differ from each other. Increasing the number of emotions would help diversify photo shoots

680479022.gif

9 answers to this question

@royalua Yeah, it's Xbody mod by HDiddy.  You have to install the mod, and also use one of the Xbody compatible body mods on your model.  I think there are two included with the mod, but other people have been creating more Xbody compatible body mods.  Head mod doesn't matter.  Unfortunately the extra sliders don't work for the male Xbody, or at least they didn't last time I looked at it.

Pretty much everybody considers it to be an essential mod.  The mod itself started as a project to include a whole bunch of popular body mods in one and put them on sliders.  So if you wanted to use the Slim body or something, just push the "Slim" slider all the way to the right.  Or you can push it halfway and get something between Slim and, say, MC Thicc.  Or you can mix and match and blend whichever bodies you want from the 38 body mods that are included.  It also includes a whole bunch of anti clipping fixes, since clipping is a major issue with body mods.  Over time more and more features have been added and now it's a damn BEAST of a mod which includes tons and tons of stuff beyond its original scope.  Options for the toes, options for the butthole, options for the ribcage, options for the clavicle, etc etc etc.  Name a body part, there's a slider.  There are even some extra options for the face, like the ability to adjust the thickness of the upper lip and lower lip separately.  Just tons and tons of stuff.

My favorite thing about it is all the extra pose edit sliders, like the facial expression ones.  It's not just the face, there are a bunch more for the body too.  It's not going too far to call it the best mod ever.

Get Xbody here:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, ddman2 said:

Does the smile actually work, or it's the same duck lips smile tk does? Can u post a pic with both smiles?

@ddman2 It's an actual smile, not the duck lip BS. You'll have to work with it a bit but it is loads better than the default sliders that turn your model into the Joker. Examples below.

Neutral

Blue Neutral.png

Default Smile Sliders at 100% (Duck Lips)

nullBlue Default Smile.png

Smile 1 Slider 100% (Only manipulates mouth)

Blue Smile 1 Slider.png

Smile Slider 2 100% (Only manipulates mouth)

Blue Smile 2 Slider.png

Smile Slider 3 100% (Manipulates whole face)

Blue Smile 3 Slider.png

Edited by Joots
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is my personal experience:

If you have favorite models to play with, you should make custom facial animations for them. Each face will be different enough from each other to as to make universal animations merely be a foundation to tweak in PoseEdit but unreliable to be consistently used.

One models sexy lip bite can be another’s derp face. 

• Like 1

XBody Female by HDiddy gives you several additional face sliders if you use the Xbody model.  I mean, just get this mod anyway because it literally replaces every other body mod in the game, but the additional posedit sliders are really nice.  Makes it a lot easier to make appealing facial expressions.

If I still understood how to do it. For me, the editor in this game looks like a bunch of arrows and sliders with inscriptions in an unfamiliar language.

Let some animations do not fit, but if there is more choice, then maybe something will work out?

2 minutes ago, FleshBishop said:

XBody Female от HDiddy дает вам несколько дополнительных слайдеров лица, если вы используете модель Xbody. Я имею в виду, просто получите этот мод в любом случае, потому что он буквально заменяет все остальные моды тела в игре, но дополнительные ползунки posedit действительно хороши.

I was downloading this fashion, but I didn't understand where and what to do. For example, where are the sliders responsible for emotions?

18 minutes ago, Godallah1 said:

If I still understood how to do it. For me, the editor in this game looks like a bunch of arrows and sliders with inscriptions in an unfamiliar language.

Let some animations do not fit, but if there is more choice, then maybe something will work out?

I was downloading this fashion, but I didn't understand where and what to do. For example, where are the sliders responsible for emotions?

It's not emotion sliders, it's just extra options for adjusting the face that make it easier to create nice looking facial expressions.  The "smile" and "lower eyelid" sliders are particularly useful. They're at the bottom of the "face and head morphs" section in posedit.  The phoneme sliders are also quite useful.

image.thumb.png.7b856123d38b5f996dcb6efa31c12382.png

On 4/14/2021 at 5:45 AM, FleshBishop said:

It's not emotion sliders, it's just extra options for adjusting the face that make it easier to create nice looking facial expressions.  The "smile" and "lower eyelid" sliders are particularly useful. They're at the bottom of the "face and head morphs" section in posedit.  The phoneme sliders are also quite useful.

image.thumb.png.7b856123d38b5f996dcb6efa31c12382.png

Interesting!

What version of tk17 is ?  I got all vanilla VX version, and never have those extra sliders. Is it customize by youself?

Can you share the mod?

THX

9 hours ago, FleshBishop said:

@royalua Yeah, it's Xbody mod by HDiddy.  You have to install the mod, and also use one of the Xbody compatible body mods on your model.  I think there are two included with the mod, but other people have been creating more Xbody compatible body mods.  Head mod doesn't matter.  Unfortunately the extra sliders don't work for the male Xbody, or at least they didn't last time I looked at it.

Pretty much everybody considers it to be an essential mod.  The mod itself started as a project to include a whole bunch of popular body mods in one and put them on sliders.  So if you wanted to use the Slim body or something, just push the "Slim" slider all the way to the right.  Or you can push it halfway and get something between Slim and, say, MC Thicc.  Or you can mix and match and blend whichever bodies you want from the 38 body mods that are included.  It also includes a whole bunch of anti clipping fixes, since clipping is a major issue with body mods.  Over time more and more features have been added and now it's a damn BEAST of a mod which includes tons and tons of stuff beyond its original scope.  Options for the toes, options for the butthole, options for the ribcage, options for the clavicle, etc etc etc.  Name a body part, there's a slider.  There are even some extra options for the face, like the ability to adjust the thickness of the upper lip and lower lip separately.  Just tons and tons of stuff.

My favorite thing about it is all the extra pose edit sliders, like the facial expression ones.  It's not just the face, there are a bunch more for the body too.  It's not going too far to call it the best mod ever.

Get Xbody here:

Does the smile actually work, or it's the same duck lips smile tk does? Can u post a pic with both smiles?