Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Character Alignment Problem

Bronsodom

This problem arises when using downloaded/custom poses. The penis never goes in the right hole instead the character is fucking air, or the other character would be sucking air.

Try changing the "body size" slider of each model involved (there are 3 values available as presets, but you can set any value in between). Personally I detest this method because you need to change the sliders too often (especially with the chaotic pose dumps that get posted once in a while). Sometimes poses are designed for a precise combination of these preset values. Or they are intended for custom models with non-standard spine/leg lenght or pelvis width. Also the body mod (or penis type) used can make a huge difference. If neither method works, there's no other choice but to edit the pose in PE, to suit your needs.

@onevision is right - it's some combination of 'non-standard' bodies, be it changes in the size of the models themselves or custom body mods. For PIV, it's usually related to the hip size sliders the most, though body height as a whole will also change this for some poses as the 'origins' for these bodies aren't 'center of mass'/genitals. You'll see this especially if you create a large model and a small model and try to translate them all equally with the shift+hip movement, while having 'move all actors' selected. This also plays into how to fix certain poses: PIV connections tend to preserve decent behavior for that connection, having feet/legs/head typically translated with larger/smaller bodies, but some very talented pose creators, strongly dislike using any connections (@Xalas comes to mind but I might be wrong lol), meaning you might have to do much more to correct it (arguably...).

The best way I've found to manage this is to just pick some presets for your models and not make much adjustment away from them. Notably, body mod, height and hip measurements. I've reworked hundreds of poses at this point with this in mind and rejigged or recreated models with this mindset. You can still generally adjust breasts, butt, limb thickness, chest, abdomen sliders without messing with these connections, which are arguably sufficient for differentiating body types (except smaller/flatter breasts sadly...).

It's part of why I just don't bother sharing poses/models, even if most of my time is messing with them - my models don't conform to the 'standard' nor particularly popular body mods right now and I don't want to deal with 'support', even if it's not expected in general lol.

Edit: oh, also, oral connections do not 'preserve' connections, compared to PIV/A 😛

• Administrator

What @onevision and @Syke mentioned is spot on.  So because of that I simply tell folks expect to adjust the pose to your models.  I tend to have shorter leg lengths and feet lengths for my female models and I use my own penis mod which is slightly sits higher than default.  So no matter what when I load a pose things will be modified.

53 minutes ago, Syke said:

@onevision is right - it's some combination of 'non-standard' bodies, be it changes in the size of the models themselves or custom body mods. For PIV, it's usually related to the hip size sliders the most, though body height as a whole will also change this for some poses as the 'origins' for these bodies aren't 'center of mass'/genitals. You'll see this especially if you create a large model and a small model and try to translate them all equally with the shift+hip movement, while having 'move all actors' selected. This also plays into how to fix certain poses: PIV connections tend to preserve decent behavior for that connection, having feet/legs/head typically translated with larger/smaller bodies, but some very talented pose creators, strongly dislike using any connections (@Xalas comes to mind but I might be wrong lol), meaning you might have to do much more to correct it (arguably...).

The best way I've found to manage this is to just pick some presets for your models and not make much adjustment away from them. Notably, body mod, height and hip measurements. I've reworked hundreds of poses at this point with this in mind and rejigged or recreated models with this mindset. You can still generally adjust breasts, butt, limb thickness, chest, abdomen sliders without messing with these connections, which are arguably sufficient for differentiating body types (except smaller/flatter breasts sadly...).

It's part of why I just don't bother sharing poses/models, even if most of my time is messing with them - my models don't conform to the 'standard' nor particularly popular body mods right now and I don't want to deal with 'support', even if it's not expected in general lol.

Edit: oh, also, oral connections do not 'preserve' connections, compared to PIV/A 😛

Because all of my poses are designed using Xalas and Hera model. You also have to keep in mind the height differences, thats why all of my models are designed with standard height models but there are other factors to keep in mind as well. The Pelvis and Spine sizes also effects the pose alignments, those greatly effect poses the most especially blowjob poses. I noticed most poses that creators make always have a much taller male and a shorter female, that alone will effect alignment if your male model isn't as tall your female model and vice versa. 

On another side note, I don't like connecting any body parts to penis or vagina. Its limiting and plus the body parts will move with the connected penis and I don't want that. I need to be able to control each limb individually. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Basically like explained, it's a sad truth that you basically need to know how the PoseEditor works to get the most out of the game, once you master it, possiblities are infinite, though making poses does take time and effort. Like they said, poses are usually made to fit your own models. I am no exception to this rule, I also tailor poses for my models, the difference is though, I can adapt any poses I like to suit my models. Granted this logic doesn't always apply, some poses just only work with a certain size. I use a big male & smaller girls and it allows certain possiblities that you couldn't realize with equal sized models. I like big tits as well, I got lots of boob poses/titjob poses, but they only work for the size I like, change the size or the shape and they suddenly don't work.

On 5/13/2021 at 8:27 PM, Xalas said:

On another side note, I don't like connecting any body parts to penis or vagina. Its limiting and plus the body parts will move with the connected penis and I don't want that. I need to be able to control each limb individually. 

There's pros & cons to using animation vs interactive. I understand where you're coming from, but I use those "limits" to my advantage. I use both type of poses, depending on the need and depending on the pose itself. The locking down body parts can work great if you know what you're doing. If you want complicated multi model poses or you want a really detailed poses or you're doing some action where you can't connect bodyparts, then yeah, you need to resort to loose bodyparts.

Both types have pros & cons, that's why I use both. Animation may be great, but you can't change the speed and it's only a single loop.

In Interactive you can adjust the speed and you get access to multiple loops if you use the orgasm mod options, you kinda get multiple poses in 1.

I usually prefer to have interactive poses, but if what I want can't be done this way, I change the type and make an animation pose.

Most vaginal & anal I can do in interactive, the rest, depends I use both depending on how the movement goes & how the bodies move.

• Thumbs Up 1

Once I edit a pose in pose edit w/ specific body mods & model sizes, as long as I use the the same body mods & models I used to create them,

(and don't change anything) any time I go back to the specific room I created them in they should remain intact, right?

Like, if  I go to a different room & use different models & different poses for a different scene, it shouldn't affect anything I've done previously, right?

seems like I had  to go back & fix  certain poses that somehow got out of whack.  Hope I explained this properly -

specific poses shouldn't change if you're using the same models & body mods, correct? Thanks

On 7/3/2021 at 12:56 AM, Adam Baum said:

specific poses shouldn't change if you're using the same models & body mods, correct? Thanks

In principle, they shouldn't change.

Although I can list at least three reasons why a pose could change appearance.

- body mod update which introduce significant changes

- accidental modification of the pose OR the models (it happens more often than you'd think)

- main program updates/patches that mess with PE tracks

As for rooms, that's where things get ugly (locations are a bit "off" almost always).

The pose will be perfectly placed only in the room where it was created.

Anywhere else you can use the hotkeys (CTRL/ALT + arrows) to shift/rotate the pose. You can also create a different version of the pose, specific for another room.

Good info, One...the voice of experience, for sure; all my pose edits are room specific....so, if I take a pose I already modified for a certain room and select it in pose edit

for another room, re-edit it & re-name it for the new 2nd room, theoretically (or actually) the 1st pose should remain intact for the first room I edited it in.    

Right?

Ok, thanks again!

23 hours ago, Adam Baum said:

Good info, One...the voice of experience, for sure; all my pose edits are room specific....so, if I take a pose I already modified for a certain room and select it in pose edit

for another room, re-edit it & re-name it for the new 2nd room, theoretically (or actually) the 1st pose should remain intact for the first room I edited it in.    

Right?

Ok, thanks again!

You can't modify a pose by just using a random room or random models with it, if that's what you're asking. Fortunately, it takes more than that.

But when you're inside PE it's very easy to do the wrong thing at the right moment (Load instead of Save, wreck the camera keys...). Personally I prefer to work directly in the Save folder, for easier editing, but the risks are higher.

Always keep a backup of your poses.

Copy that, thank you. For  now I just start from scratch with poses from my community folder, or "all poses', and edit them & give them specific names,

like "Attic 1", etc., and do this for each room I want to work in. It's tedious, which is why I asked if I could edit "Attic 1" in , let's say, the basement,

and save it as "basement 1" without screwing up the position of "Attic 1" .     

Thanks again, appreciate you sharing your insights

• Thumbs Up 1