Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Muse Skill Tree 1.4 guide/help

pes1972

Hi,

Does anyone have the originaL guide/help files for this program about what the different settings on the first page actually changes? Having a hard time getting the lipsync making the actor/actress actually looking like the mouth says the correct words.

I could also use some help with Muse Skill Tree. I created a voice and assigned events for each sound file. File exported successfully and the Addon imported into the game. I can see the file when assigning to a model but no sounds occur. I'm sure I'm missing something??  

• Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

they say it works.... but i tried at least 10 times everytime with different sound and every time its the same.... feels like installing a Mute one (or a sound play when selecting the voices in the customizer but as soon as im in a game it wont do a thing) and OysterMug one it litterally take years to creatte one and last time i did i wasted my time as it wasnt working after all kinda bs that on my laptop everything was working A1 now i bought a high end pc (3080RTX) and nothing wants to go the same way im about to forfeit on this

• Agree 1