Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Need Help About Facegen!

Can anyone please suggest me a brief tutorial about how can I make a complete customized model with the help of " Facegen " ? If you can please suggest me one! 🙏

Facegen is not a one-stop shop though. Think of it as another brush in your arsenal of tools. You will definitely have to rework the results and fine tune it- otherwise it will look terrible. My understanding is that it was really meant for Daz....so the faces that come from it into the game are very "rough draft" looking.

There are other posts too- just search and you'll see. Then keep asking questions as you learn how to use it and there are many here who can help out 🙂

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pagla Choda said:

Can anyone please suggest me a brief tutorial about how can I make a complete customized model with the help of " Facegen " ? If you can please suggest me one! 🙏

The biggest thing on facegen is to get the eyes straight. I use to use a piece of paper on my monitor to get them straight.

You want the eyes straight because otherwise the face will look skewed. 

You will get the best results if you use a front and side picture.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1