Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

(More or less) known PoseEdit facts

onevision

Interactive Poses and "jammed" keys
Inside the "Penetration loop" the only editable keys are those "linked to a valid target" (connected, that is). Editing of any other key is disabled in fact (changes are reverted while moving to a different frame). Such keys can only be assigned inside the "Normal", "Orgasm" or "Cooldown" loop, and this fact alone results in severe limitations. For example, disabling inertia to emulate more realistic physics is simply impossible in Interactive poses. The relevant keys cannot be edited in the Penetration loop and, unfortunately, anywhere else they'll just look awfully out of sync most of the time. By the way, this appears to be the main reason for the necessity of inertia.

Camera position/aim and model size
The key values for camera position/aim and model size are strictly related.
Choosing the wrong size (meaning, any size different from the one set at creation time) will change the intended perspective of a pose. I used to wonder why each actor had its own camera keys...

Well, now I got my answer.

I suggest a little experiment to make things clear.

In PoseEdit, start a new pose with at least two actors.
If they are all the same size, they will be overlapped in the starting pose. Set the camera keys as you like. Now check the camera values (hotkey: CTRL+A) and you'll find that they are all the same (not surprising). Now go in customizer and change the size of the models. Leave one model at default size, for the sake of comparison, preferably actor #2 (for reasons). Using one of the main presets 6'0/Default/5'0 will make it easier to restore the original sizes afterwards (unless you don't care).

You'll notice that actors smaller or greater than default are translated from their original position.
Translation in this context is generally harmless, while rotation has issues because limbs of smaller/greater actors are rotated unevenly and the pose is deformed. A good practise I suggest is start a new pose with all sizes set to "Default", move/rotate the group where you want it - using the "All Persons" manipulator - and set the model size only as the final step, before starting the real editing. The same trick should allow to move a pose (involving different sizes) without deformation, I think. Back to our experiment...

Despite the translation, you'll notice that the camera keys are not affected. So what?
Let's try to move the actors back in the original position (marked by actor #2, default size). Once it's done, hit SHIFT+R, set again the camera keys and save as a new pose. Check again the numerical values of camera keys and you're in for a surprise (values are now different, therefore they depend on the model's size).

• Like 2

• Administrator
22 hours ago, onevision said:

Interactive Poses and "jammed" keys
Inside the "Penetration loop" the only editable keys are those "linked to a valid target" (connected, that is). Editing of any other key is disabled in fact (changes are reverted while moving to a different frame). Such keys can only be assigned inside the "Normal", "Orgasm" or "Cooldown" loop, and this fact alone results in severe limitations. For example, disabling inertia to emulate more realistic physics is simply impossible in Interactive poses. The relevant keys cannot be edited in the Penetration loop and, unfortunately, anywhere else they'll just look awfully out of sync most of the time. By the way, this appears to be the main reason for the necessity of inertia.

Camera position/aim and model size
The key values for camera position/aim and model size are strictly related.
Choosing the wrong size (meaning, any size different from the one set at creation time) will change the intended perspective of a pose. I used to wonder why each actor had its own camera keys...

Well, now I got my answer.

I suggest a little experiment to make things clear.

In PoseEdit, start a new pose with at least two actors.
If they are all the same size, they will be overlapped in the starting pose. Set the camera keys as you like. Now check the camera values (hotkey: CTRL+A) and you'll find that they are all the same (not surprising). Now go in customizer and change the size of the models. Leave one model at default size, for the sake of comparison, preferably actor #2 (for reasons). Using one of the main presets 6'0/Default/5'0 will make it easier to restore the original sizes afterwards (unless you don't care).

You'll notice that actors smaller or greater than default are translated from their original position.
Translation in this context is generally harmless, while rotation has issues because limbs of smaller/greater actors are rotated unevenly and the pose is deformed. A good practise I suggest is start a new pose with all sizes set to "Default", move/rotate the group where you want it - using the "All Persons" manipulator - and set the model size only as the final step, before starting the real editing. The same trick should allow to move a pose (involving different sizes) without deformation, I think. Back to our experiment...

Despite the translation, you'll notice that the camera keys are not affected. So what?
Let's try to move the actors back in the original position (marked by actor #2, default size). Once it's done, hit SHIFT+R, set again the camera keys and save as a new pose. Check again the numerical values of camera keys and you're in for a surprise (values are now different, therefore they depend on the model's size).

'Ok what you wrote about the camera position/aim is just a tad bit confusing as it got really technical, but I think I got what you were driving at.  That said. Simply put for the novices...

You know when you try to move a pose with both models and your models drift apart while moving? Well....

Based on what @onevision found...(and I did test it myself), if you put your models at default height first before moving the pose.  Your models will not drift and stay where they are supposed to be.  Then whenever you put the pose where it should be.  Change the heights back to what you wanted and voila!!

Boom Mystery solved!!!

Thanks @onevision

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

If the Penetration Loopstart is set to the first position of the normal loop and ends within the normal loop. it is possible to change all other body keys  in the penetration loop. unfortunately the keys are not displayed, but they work when playing the sequence. with any change the first key of the penetration loopmust be copied to the last penetration loop key. key editing must turned on (yellow letters). so its possible to make easy and short interactive poses without any delay. its also not intresting to which bodypart you connect the Penis. the normal loop can be expanded for other keys and the changes are also visible.

rub klit.png

rubit.tgc

Edited by J0 12