Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Finding poses

Mongrel

Let's say I have a ton of poses in my folder and I'm looking for a specific pose that I saw in my files. Is there a way to make it easier to find that pose or do I have to look through all of them just to find it?

• Administrator

You can use TKX_Tools to tag your poses making them easier to find.  I personally sort my poses by pose maker.  I fond this is easier as different pose makers have different styles of making poses.

There might be something in here about tagging poses:

https://sites.google.com/view/tk17documentation

You can always give them useful names in-game when saving but the files will still be named "PoseEdit????.pes" etc. in the Save folder.  The pose stores the name you give it internally and displays that in-game.  Personally, I've never tagged my poses because I make all my own so I know what they are.  TKX Utilities if you don't have this great tool yet:

I collect poses into folders, using folder names as external tags.

My typical folder name format:   [Tag1] [Tag2] [...] FolderDescription [...] [TagN]

Then use a mod manager to build a pose collection for my next session. Each folder has the structure FolderName\Community\PoseEdit

Poses are also remamed (to avoid conflicts) and have their own filename tags (author and posepack).

It's still difficult to find a specific pose when many "modules" are loaded simultaneously, but it helps me in keeping the Community folder neat and sorted.

P.S.

It's a shame that the search filter is applicable only to the internal name of the pose ("pose title")

You can rightclick a pose in the sex browser and give it a custom tag. After that a folder with that tag name will be created and the pose will be in it.

But yeah, a lot of people have really odd naming conventions with their poses...

Edited by McKeu