Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Room lights

KJC

Hello, some tutorial how to customize the light of the rooms?

I am trying to make rooms, but some rooms there a part that looks dark and I don't know how put more light

Thanks

If you use hook you can add spotlights and omni lights to create lights.

You need hook 5 extended for that.

Press F4 - go to levelselect - scroll down to "add spotlight' or "add omni light". for spotlights set the first rotation axis to -90 so it will face down.

for moving the light. press and hold scrollwheel of your move and move the manipulator to where you want it.

Save you leveldefenition after your done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hm I want that when I open my personal mod experiment room I can customize de lights of the parts of the room, because when the room is big, the far away parts tend to look dark, I will put more light in some parts, and I don't know if is possible that all room don't have any darkness. 

I would like to know if it is possible to make a room that without having to touch hook, I could decide how much light I want in it.

And if I can make the room colored lights, red for example, it would be much better.

But I don't know if it is possible.

Thanks.

On 8/13/2022 at 12:48 PM, KJC said:

Hm I want that when I open my personal mod experiment room I can customize de lights of the parts of the room, because when the room is big, the far away parts tend to look dark, I will put more light in some parts, and I don't know if is possible that all room don't have any darkness. 

I would like to know if it is possible to make a room that without having to touch hook, I could decide how much light I want in it.

And if I can make the room colored lights, red for example, it would be much better.

But I don't know if it is possible.

Thanks.

There is a way to do that using lightmaps. I personaly dont know how to make them but look for that.

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2022 at 8:39 PM, Sexvision said:

If you use hook you can add spotlights and omni lights to create lights.

You need hook 5 extended for that.

Press F4 - go to levelselect - scroll down to "add spotlight' or "add omni light". for spotlights set the first rotation axis to -90 so it will face down.

for moving the light. press and hold scrollwheel of your move and move the manipulator to where you want it.

Save you leveldefenition after your done.

I am trying to do exactly that: I just got Hook5 extended, it works, but the room is too dark.

When I go to levelselect, I only find "objects", "lights", "bound", and "none".

What am I making wrong?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Overlord said:

I am trying to do exactly that: I just got Hook5 extended, it works, but the room is too dark.

When I go to levelselect, I only find "objects", "lights", "bound", and "none".

What am I making wrong?

Thank you!

clicking on add spotlight will give you a separate screen. there you can place, turn, and mess with setup for that light

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sexvision said:

clicking on add spotlight will give you a separate screen. there you can place, turn, and mess with setup for that light

That's my problem - I do not even see "add spotlight" ...

5 hours ago, Overlord said:

That's my problem - I do not even see "add spotlight" ...

sounds like you are having a issue with your hook 5 extended. Do you still see the basic logo on the left top?

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sexvision said:

sounds like you are having a issue with your hook 5 extended. Do you still see the basic logo on the left top?

No, not since I switched to H5 extended. It looks like I need to install an _level_definiton.txt for my room ...

Is this created by CTK or do I have to find and copy one? (Sorry if this sounds like a very dumb question to a Hook5 Power User ....)

On 12.08.2022 at 13:40, KJC said:

Здравствуйте, какой-нибудь урок, как настроить освещение в комнатах?

Я пытаюсь сделать комнаты, но в некоторых комнатах есть часть, которая выглядит темной, и я не знаю, как добавить больше света

Спасибо

и мне бы нужно тоже