Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Favorite Pose Maker

HDiddy

• Administrator

Now we all have some popular pose makers around here @Sunderland, @Xalas, @ddman2, @riddleclue are just a few of the my go to pose makers I like to use (modified) in my videos.  Curious and maybe we will make a poll or something later.  Who is your favorite pose maker, and maybe a little reason why will add to the conversation also.

Oh if any of your favorite pose makers are on KE, give them some love with a nice review or friendly comment. Cheers!!!

• Thanks 1

Its funny because it was Caligula back during the Garden Days that made me want to really dig into pose creation. Then @Nickcockmanposes showed me that this game has so much potential when it comes animation. There was one point where I thought GoldXP and @Nickcockman was the same person because of how similar their models and animations were. @Sunderlandposes were a contender to Nickcockman poses, they were really good. But all my thanks go to @ddman2for having the patience with me when it came to learning the Pose Editor in general, all I needed was someone to point me in the right direction and I could handle the rest from there. It was because @ddman2for why I elevated as a pose maker. 

For me ddman2 and NickCockman has always been 2 of the great ones. Among the newer guys I think Riddleclue, Gnum and Cruebo also make some very nice animations. Also think Captain Amebas tk17 movies have some great animations, but unfortunately not much poses/animations shared from those.